Gabriel vs. Dabi

Master Hand:The next team match is John and Gabe vs Caulifla and Kale!

John:Let me guess. They're Saiyans, too, right?

Vegeta:Yep.

John and Gabe:Oh boy.

Gabe:Looks like we're gonna have to pull all the stops.

John:Yeah. Shouldn't be something we can't handle.

Rouge:You two be careful and good luck.

Janet:Yeah, we love you.

John:We love you too, kid.

John and Gabe then left the room. They eventually made it to the arena where Kale and Caulifla were already waiting for them.

John:Oh, hello, ladies.

Caulifla:You know, it's rude to keep a girl waiting. But, it should be worth it. Let's get to the fight, boys!

Gabe:Alright. Let's go!

Master Hand:3...2...1...GO!

While the two teams were fighting, Gabriel was sitting on the sofa still thinking about his mother, Zelda and Dabi, who caused her to be injured as she is now. Every now and then, tears would form in his eyes but he would stop them from spilling. What's important to him now is that Dabi pays the price for torturing Zelda. Rouge was the first to notice him and told Link, prompting him to check on Gabriel.

Link:Hey, are you okay?

Gabriel:I'm fine.

Link:Gabriel. You've lived in the castle long enough for me to know there's something wrong. I can tell by the look on your face. You're angry are you?

Gabriel:How can I not be angry? That monster already had her on the ropes, but he had to break both of her arms and dislocate her knee. And he almost killed her on top of that. And I saw that she was crying.

Link:I understand your frustration. I want to fight him as much as you do, but I lost to that Hit guy. Now, it's up to you. You won every fight so far. I'm proud of you and I know your mother's proud. When you go out there and you have to face him, I want you to make him pay for what he did and just do your best, alright?

Gabriel:*Nods* Alright. I will.

Link:That's my boy.

Uraraka:Whoa! What's with John?

Sonic:Huh?

John stood up slowly and when he looked upward towards Caulifla and Kale, he opened his eyes as they were glowing white as if he was going to transform into his dark form, but his aura was different. It was a fiery red instead of black or yellow.

Caulifla:Alright! A super form!

Kale:Ummm, he looks scary, Caulifla.

John:RAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

John's fur began to turn red and get longer, making him appear more intimidating and eventually, his transformation was complete.

Caulifla:What do you call that form?

John:No idea. This is completely new to me. But let's give this a spin!

Caulifla:Now you're talking!

While Gabe and Kale continued to fight, John and Caulifla started throwing punches and kicks at each other again and eventually, John punched her stomach and kicked her in the face into the wall. As she regained her balance, John unleashed his more powerful atomic breath in her direction. Caulifla dodged the attack and started to fly away until John stopped. He timed it and this time, it hit her, causing her to hit the ground next to Kale who was already defeated.