Castle Calamity

It was a normal day and everyone was looking at an old abandoned castle that was in the middle of no where. John and the others eventually showed up and saw what everyone was looking at.

John:What's going on?

Scar:It's just this castle. It's just sitting here.

Rouge:I'm sure Mario can handle these things, right?

Grey:He should be on his way here to destroy it.

Eventually, Mario shows up with a TNT plunger and connects it to the castle. He jumped up in the air and lands on the plunger, only for to be blown up himself instead of the castle.

Mario:*Coughs* Mama mia...

John:Mario! Are you alright?!

Mario:Yeah, Mario's fine. My ass hurts, but I'm okay.

Gabe:Let me try. *Pushes the plunger down*

*Nothing happens*

Gabe:What the hell?!

Mario:This is gonna be one of those days isn't it?

John then called their friends to help them out with the castle that doesn't seem to be getting destroyed. They eventually showed up with different things that may destroy the castle. Crash was the first one to step up and he has a bazooka that he had in his inventory.

Crash:This bad boy hasn't failed me yet. *Fires the bazooka at the castle*

*Rocket bounces off the castle and flies towards Crash*

Crash:SHIT! *Runs away*

Crash ran until the rocket hits him and blows him up on impact.

Crash:Dammit!

Tawna:That didn't work. Come on, girls. Let's show this castle who's running things.

Liz:Damn right.

Tawna and The Nitro Squad then start punching the castle and started using their powers on it until they stopped. Eventually, the castle jumped up and landed on top of them. It the jumped off of them and went back to its position.

Megumi:That didn't work. *Twitches her foot*

Isabella:Oh you think so? Ouch...

Shadow:This may work. Chaos spear! *Throws beams of light at the castle*

*Beams explode while the castle stays standing*

Shadow:You gotta be fucking kidding me!

Mario:*Takes out his hammer* Maybe this'll work. *Hits the castle with the hammer*

Yoshi:Let me try. *Eats the castle and lays an egg*

John and the others:*Cheer*

*Castle hatches out of the egg*

John and the others then started growing angry at the castle and start using anything they have at their disposal on the castle. They all eventually got exhausted and started walking home. An Octoling named Andrea then found the TNT plunger and decided to push down on it. The castle exploded soon after she did it. John and the others turned around to see the castle was destroyed and they all looked at Andrea.

Andrea:Uhhh, what's up? *Smiles*

Gadget:THANK YOU!

John:How'd you cause the castle to be destroyed?! We've been trying to destroy it all day!

Andrea:I just pushed down on that TNT plunger. You guys didn't try that?

John and the others:*Faint*

Andrea:Are you okay? Guys? I'll call an ambulance.