New Secret Couple

Later that day, John and the others started to get some things so they can hold the festival, celebrating their victory in the war against King K. Rool and his army after they disappeared and are possibly dead. All the while, Gabe was in Mobian city looking for streamers so they can decorate the Mushroom Kingdom. After he found them in a party supplies store in the city, he saw Ajna sitting outside the local cafe in the city and went over to say hi after giving them to John and Rouge.

Ajna:Oh, hey, Gabe! How's the decorations and the festivities going along?

Gabe:It's going along great. I was actually at that party supplies store and gave the streamers to John and Rouge so they can take them to the castle.

Ajna:Awesome! Also, I think I got you hooked on this cafe, did I? *Giggles*

Gabe:Yeah, I actually went here and got a latte earlier.

Ajna:Oh my God, I love lattes

Gabe:Well, what are you doing here?

Ajna:Well, obviously, drinking tea. This city is just amazing. I love it.

Gabe:Hey, are you alright? You sound a bit stressed.

Ajna:Oh, I'm not stressed. I'm just a little tired, that's all. *Drinks some tea* I guess being a princess is kind of taking a toll on me. I listened to yours and John's new song. I loved every second of it. How's Janet doing?

Gabe:Thanks. Janet's doing good.

Ajna:Oh, that's awesome. Random question. What do you like to do?

Gabe:I just like to relax and stop villainous pricks whenever I can.

Ajna:*Smiles* That's cool. What's something that not a lot of people know about you?

Gabe:I...can't say.

Ajna:Come on. Tell me. Please~? I guess I'll have to wait, huh?

Gabe:What's something not a lot of people know about you?

Ajna:Ummm... This may be stupid, I guess, but sometimes I just get tired of being alone. Like, sure I have you guys as protectors and friends, but I never dated anyone and a lot of guys would either try to date me just to use me or just blow me off when I try to talk to them. And, every once in a while it just makes me sad. But I always know that tomorrow will always be better no matter how bad that day was.

Gabe:Hey, it happens to the best of us.

Ajna:Umm, do you want to come to the castle with me? I mean, I know we made plans to help the others decorate tomorrow, but today's just a good day to hang out, you know? I just finished talking to my subjects and other people from the places close to the Kingdom and you guys got just about every decoration. So, are you doing anything today?

Gabe:Not really. I got nothing to do today.

Ajna:Okay, that's good. You wanna head there now? I just finished my tea.

Gabe:*Nods and smiles*

Ajna:Okay.

Gabe and Ajna both got up and started to head back to the castle and talked for a bit and Ajna noticed something was wrong with Gabe.

Ajna:Hey, you seem a bit stressed out. Considering you said you're fine. Is something getting to you?

Gabe:No, no. I'm fine, Ajna. Really. 

Ajna:I think you're lying. I'm not trying to make you look dishonest or anything, I'm just really concerned and I care about you. *Blushes lightly*

Gabe:Oh, well, thanks. *Blushes lightly*

Ajna:So, what's been on your mind? Just like I told you when we met that day, you can talk to me. You don't have to be nervous around me. John and the others don't get nervous around me. I understand you and your brother like anime like Fishy does, right? Well, I heard there's a new movie about to come out. Is it one you're interested in?