Infinity War

It's been a week since E.Gadd's death. But everyone thought he's gone missing. That was until Grim went to E.Gadd's lab to look closer. Grim opened the door to the lab and walked inside. When he got in, he saw it was a mess, robot parts all over the floor, the whole lab was filthy. He even smelled the room and it had a rancid odor to it.

Grim:Holy shit. Smells like something's been dead in here for a week.

Grim then started walking around until he stumbled upon an old blood stain. He knelt down and looked at it.

Grim:Oh man. This looks old. I hope E.Gadd's okay.

He then stood back on his own two feet and looked around some more when he went into the kitchen, the smell was stronger. He eventually found the source of it. He opened the scrap room door to see E.Gadd's decapitated head staring back at him with his limp body on the ground.

Grim:WHAT THE FUCK?! OH-OH GO-*Throws up*

Grim then runs out of the lab and started heading back to Mobian city. In another universe, they SB123 Infinite realized that John and the others' universe is glowing an orangish yellow.

SB123 Infinite:What the hell?

SB123 Crystal:What is it, sweetie?

SB123 Infinite:This universe we were in is glowing an orangish yellow color.

SB123 Meggy:You mean that universe we were just in? With that John the wolf and his friends?

SB123 Infinite:Yeah, those guys.

TurlandB:Good. Let their universe collapse.

Just then, their universe started glowing the same color, eventually, then entire multiverse is glowing the exact same color.

Aeris:What the hell?!

SB123 Mario:This is happening across the multiverse!

SB123 Saiko:Something bad must really be happening.

SB123 Infinite:I know you guys won't like this, but we're gonna have to go to their universe.

TurlandB:FUCK THAT!

Smesh:Sorry, Infinite. But fuck that.

SB123 Infinite:Well, it's either that, or we all stop existing.

SB123 Crystal:I know we have bad blood with them, but if I'm being honest, you guys kind of did have it coming. I mean attacking the SMG4 in this universe, okay. But their SMG4? That's a bit far. Hell, the SMG4 and Tari here won't even talk to us anymore so trying to convince them will be impossible.

Cristina:We're gonna have to. What choice do we have?

Smesh:Fine. Let's go. Hopefully they won't think we're coming to mess with them again.

They then left their universe to go to John and the others' universe to try to convince them to form a truce. In their universe Grim just explained what he just saw at E.Gadd's lab.

John:Holy shit. That's terrible.

Mario:Why would anybody want to kill E.Gadd?

Rouge:The question is who would kill E.Gadd?

Tails:Guys! Look! A portal's opening!

They then looked at the portal and they eventually see Smesh and the others walk out of the portal. And of course, John and the others weren't happy to see them. The only people they're happy from their universe are SMG4 and Tari and when John saw them, he definitely got pissed off.

John:You fuckers just don't know when to quit do you? *Puts his infinity gauntlet on*

SB123 Mario:Wait! Listen-!