Mad Mario Fury Road

It was a bright and scorching hot day in the Mushroom Kingdom. Or what's left of it. Things are not quite so well in the kingdom, or the neighboring places as they have been plunged into chaos and turned into a desert wasteland. A car is driving through the vast wasteland and the driver is Mario with Meggy in the passenger seat as they were trying to get away from Wario and Waluigi.

Wario:GIVE US BACK OUR INTERNET!

Mario:*Gives them the middle finger* MAYBE YOU SHOULD SUCK MARIO'S ASS!

Waluigi:GIVE IT BACK, NOW! OR ELSE...

Meggy:NO!! PLEASE DON'T TAKE IT! WE NEED IT TO ORDER WEAPONS!

Mario:AND SPAGHETTI MEMES!!

Wario:You little shits! *Presses a button* WARIO TIME!

*Cannon comes out of the car's hood and fires at Mario and Meggy's car*

Mario:Let's-a go. Hold on, Meggy! *Drifts the car* TOKYO DRIFT!

Meggy:AHHHHHH!!!

Mario:GO! GO! GADGET PENIS!!! *Presses a button*

Blooper:*Squirts ink behind them* I'M ON MY PERIOD~!!!

Wario and Waluigi's car hit the oil slick and started to lose control with the two screaming until Wario shifted it into Hyperdrive.

Wario:FIRE! GIVE ME THAT ASS!

Mario and Meggy:AHHHHHHHH!!!

Waluigi:Hehehehe! *Takes out a harpoon with four sticks of dynamite* MOVE! *Jumps off of the car* YOOOOOOOLOOOOOOOOO!!!

Mario and Meggy:AWWWWW SHIT!!!

Waluigi:*Hits the car*

Mario:Piss.

The sticks of dynamite exploded, destroying their car and sending Mario and Meggy flying and making them pass out. The two woke up and saw they were strapped to Wario and Waluigi's car.

Mario:Waaah!

Wario:Bwwahahaha! You make great signal boosters!

Waluigi:Hey, bro, we shouldn't be using up the internet like this... HE is gonna be angry.

Wario:Pfft, I ain't scared of hi-

Dr. Robotnik:Hello, gentlemen. Got something for me?

Wario:Oh! H-hi, boss! We found some more internet for you.

Meggy:Eggman?! Why are you taking our internet?!

Dr. Robotnik:Because Megan...the internet is the world's most valuable resource!

Mario:SO YOU DECIDED TO STEAL IT ALL?! Everyone's gone crazy and our homes have turned into a wasteland because of this!!!

Dr. Robotnik:So what? Do you not remember all that happened before this? Waluigi turned your kingdom into an infested post apocalyptic nightmare! SMG3 and Desti launched nuclear missiles that killed millions! Don't worry, you'll get over it. *Takes the internet router* Besides once I finally take all the internet from the whole world... *Tosses the internet router in the back with all the others*...I'll use it to start ROBOTNET!!! An internet where you only see yours truly!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Dr. Robotnik, Wario and Waluigi then left Mario and Meggy to die as they drove off. Eventually, a bus showed up and stopped.

Meggy:Huh? Who's there?

They saw SMG4, Luigi, Goku, Vegeta, Chi-Chi, Bulma, Krillin and Android 18 come off the bus with Gabriel keeping watch from on top of the bus.