Naughty and Yaya Move In!

It's been a month after the robot uprising and the defeat of Mecha SMG4. Naughty, Yaya and Coco are sitting in a Taxi Cab because Naughty and Yaya are gonna be moving into a new house in Mobian City Suburbs.

Yaya:Thanks for helping us move today, Coco!

Coco:I'M SO EXCITED!!! My best friend in the world is moving with a mutual friend and we're so close!!

Naughty:Acquaintance.

Coco:I'm gonna come over everyday!

Yaya:*Squeals* I'm so excited! Aren't you, Naughty?!

Naughty:Just as long as I'm far away from Daddles and his group of assholes at Autumn Mountain, I'm good.

Coco:Are you okay?

Naughty:I'm fine. It's just...nevermind.

Eventually, the cab driver stopped in front of the house.

Cab Driver:You have arrived at your destination. *Throws them out* Piss off! *Drives off*

Naughty:ASSHOLE!

Yaya:Wow..!

Yaya and Coco ran inside while Naughty walked in, carrying the luggage. When he walked in, he saw Yaya laying face down on the floor and sighed.

Coco:Uhh...what are you doing?

Yaya:I'm saying hello to our new house.

Naughty and Coco:...

Naughty and Coco then laid down on opposite sides of Yaya, saying hello to the house.

Yaya:Hello house! Please look after me and Naughty as we make this our new home!

Naughty:Yeah... What she said.

Mario:*Pokes his head in the door* Oooooo, did that taxi driver drug you?!

Yaya:Mario! You guys are finally here!

John:Yeah. And Crash is waiting outside with the moving truck.

Yaya:Sweet! Let's unpack!

Mario:What were you guys doing anyway?

Coco:We were creating emotional attachment!

Mario:...You three are weird.

Crash:Okay. *Picks up a box* Shit! *Walks backwards and trips over a rock*

*Bombs fall out and start ticking*

Crash:AHHHHHHHHH-*Gets blown up*

Tawna:*Walks to Crash and smiles* You guys need help, baby?

Crash:Yes please.

Tawna:Come on, girls.

Everyone then started moving the packed items into the new house anyway possible. They eventually started putting some of the furniture together, even though Mario pulled out an Engineer from his pocket that did absolutely nothing. Rouge then walked down into the basement and saw a spider and stepped on it. But then she felt saliva touch her head, she looked up to see an even bigger spider growling at her.

Rouge:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Yaya:It's done!

Coco:Awesome!

Tawna:And with plenty of time to get the house warming party ready!

Yaya:Thanks so much for helping us~!

Naughty:Where's Rouge, though?

Suddenly, they heard an explosion in the basement and heard her screaming from down there. As they looked at the door, Rouge flew out trying to get away from the giant spider chasing her. And in the process it was destroying the furniture.

Yaya:OUR FURNITURE!

Rouge:*Starts throwing stuff at it*

Giant Spider:YOU. AIN'T. GONNA DO SHIT!

John:OH JESUS CRAP! *Grabs two machetes* Naughty, you don't need these, do you?!

Giant Spider:*Hits John into a wall*

John:OUCH!

Giant Spider:*Grabs Tawna and starts swinging her around*

Tawna:I NEED HELP! OH MY FUCKING GOD! SOMEBODY HELP!

Toad:*Bangs on the door* Will you shut up?! *Opens the door* You know what? Make all the noise you want...*Closes the door and walks away*

Tawna:*Gets thrown into the wall* What are we gonna do about that thing..?

Tari:Naughty! The sword!

Naughty:Crash! Distract it!

Crash:Right!

Naughty:*Runs to his box of weapons*

Giant Spider:*Starts going to Naughty*

Crash:*Stands in front of it and shows it a picture of N.Gin*

Giant Spider:*Vomits violent*

Crash:HA! Gotcha!

Giant Spider:*Spits silk at Crash and starts bringing him towards it*

Crash:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Giant Spider:Bring me that ass.

Naughty:*Jumps up* Time to die, asshole! *Stabs the spider with his sword and kills it*

Megumi:Naughty! You did it! You saved us!

Naughty:Yeah. Don't mention it.

Yaya:But...Our house is ruined...and the house party's tonight!

Luigi:Oh no!

Meggy:Don't worry, Yaya! We can help you guys put it back together!

Yaya:How? All the furniture is destroyed.

Mario:Hmmm... I'll be back. *Runs out of the house*

After a bit, Mario came back with a bench he pulled out of the pavement.

Mario:A new couch!

Naughty:Where did you get that?

Mario:Uhhh... Charity!

Yaya:Oh, okay! Naughty and I will start cleaning everything! You guys can get the furniture.

John and the others nodded and they all started to get new furniture while Naughty and Yaya were cleaning up the house. After they got the furniture, they got a new TV and some plants for the house, after that it's finished.

Yaya:Wow! Guys! Thank you so much! We managed to fix this place up really well!

Isabella:And just in time too. The guests are here!

Yaya:*Opens the door* Hey, everyone!

Sonic and the others:Hey, Yaya!

Yaya:Welcome to our new house!

They all then walked in the house and looked around. Yaya started to get nervous until she heard Sonica.

Sonica:This is great!

Saiko:It's a really cool house!

Wario:At least you have a house.

They all then started to have fun and relax at the house party.