Escape from Petalburg

In Petalburg, a village that's neighboring the Mushroom Kingdom, the villagers were running and hiding from the Kremlings in fear as they were attacking. Inkling and Octoling soldiers were sent to the village to try and push back the aggressors, only to be forced to retreat due to losing too many soldiers. Three girls live in the village, two of them being koopas and one being a goomba named Veronica, Koopie Koo and Goombella. Veronica pulled out a pistol and loaded the clip in the gun, cocked it and puts it in the back of her pants. She grabbed her bag full of food, water and extra clothes and walked out through the front door.

Veronica:I need to get to Koopie Koo and Goombella's place. But these ugly, scaly fuckers are everywhere. *Starts to sneak past the Kremlings to Koopie Koo's house*

Koopie Koo:*Trembling and breathing heavily with tears streaming down her face*

Koops:*Starts to run towards her house*

Kremling:*Punches Koops* Stay down! *Points his gun at him*

Klump:Don't kill him, dumbass! Put him with the others. He'll be sent to our meat packing factory.

Kremling:Come here, shrimp! *Drags Koops to the carrier*

Koopie Koo:No..! Not my Koops! *Starts to cry*

Veronica:*Walks in Koopie Koo's house through the back door* Guys?

Goombella:Veronica! Thank God, you're okay. 

Veronica:I'll say the same for you two. Hey, you okay, girl?

Koopie Koo:Th-They took Koops..!

Veronica:Don't worry, we'll save him. But right now, we need to get out of Petalburg. Come on, let's go before they come in here and find us.

The three then started to leave the house before two Kremlings walked in to find anyone in the house. But, they heard the back door close and when they looked outside, they saw Veronica, Goombella and Koopie Koo and went outside.

Kremling:Freeze, ladies!

Veronica:Shit! Run!

Veronica, Koopie Koo, and Goombella:*Start running away*

Kremlings:*Start chasing after them and firing their blasters at them*

Goombella:AHHH!

Veronica:*Pulled out her pistol and fires it at the Kremlings*

Kremling:*Gets shot in the head*

Kremling:Holy shit!

Kalypso:What the fuck is going on here?

Kremling:We were chasing three people who survived and one of them shot him in the skull!

Kalypso:Well, the elite Kremlings and I will find them. General Klump needs your help with the slaves.

Veronica:Alright, I think we lost them..!

Goombella:Veronica, do you even have any idea on where we can go?

Veronica:Of course, I know where we can go. A place where I know we can be safe, actually, five places. There's the Mushroom Kingdom, which is not very far from here, Mobian City, Hyrule, Spiral Mountain and Wumpa Island. Where do you guys think we should go?

Koopie Koo:I say we go to the Mushroom Kingdom. It's not too far from Petalburg.

Goombella:I say we go to Mobian City since there's people there who can actually fight and be useful when it comes to fighting, unlike those Toads there.

Koopie Koo:Now that I think about it, we have a better chance at being safe there in Mobian City than in the Mushroom Kingdom.

Veronica:Then it's settled. We're going to Mobian City.