The Dark Realm

After they were sucked in through the portal, they all split up into groups to find more of the people that are corrupted. Janet, Ronin, Coco and Alice were in a group. But Coco and Alice noticed something up with Janet and Ronin. They noticed anytime they look at each other, they would blush and quickly look away. But they just shrugged it off since they know those two wouldn't be feeling what they're thinking.

Coco:Smesh is right. This place IS disturbing.

Janet:Let's just focus on finding our friends who are under Dharkon's control.

Corrupted Shadow:CHAOS SPEAR!

The corrupted Shadow then threw chaos energy spears at Janet and the others. Janet and the others saw them and dodged the attack in time. Eventually, the corrupted versions of Tails, Omega and Knuckles showed up and glared at them.

Janet:Guys!

Corrupted Tails:You dare to oppose Lord Dharkon? The punishment is DEATH.

Ronin:We'll like to see you try it.

Both teams of four then started to fight each other. Every punch or kick they deliver sends out shockwaves and some attacks are strong enough to send them through different structures, destroying the environment. Eventually, they were able to defeat the corrupted versions of Shadow and the others, freeing them from Dharkon's control.

Knuckles:Wha... What happened..?

Alice:You guys were under Dharkon's control.

Tails:What's a Dharkon?

Ronin:Apparently, he's the lord of darkness.

Shadow:Why is HE here?

Janet:He's helping.

Ronin:I'm only helping so I can save my parents. After all this shit is over, we're going back to trying to destroying you.

Janet:Fine by me.

Coco:I knew they wouldn't have feelings for each other.

Alice:Of course they wouldn't.

Omega:Well, we should be going.

Shadow:Yeah, we'll see if we can find anyone else who's under Dharkon's control. And when we do, we're gonna defeat that son of a bitch. Stay safe.

Shadow and the others then left to find more people who have been corrupted by Dharkon's power, leaving Janet and the others to continue forward. Eventually, they found somewhere to rest and decided to stop for a while. As they were resting, they eventually heard a loud noise and stood up to look for the source of the noise.

Coco:You guys stay here in case if any puppets show up. Alice and I will go check out that noise.

Janet:Okay.

Coco and Alice then left to find out where the noise came from. Just then, Ronin walked up to Janet and sat next to her.

Janet:What is it?

Ronin:Whoa. Calm down. I just wanna talk.

Janet:You? Just wanna talk?

Ronin:Yeah. Is there a problem?

Janet:N-No. Not a problem at all. What is it you wanna talk about?

Ronin:Uhhh, well, just wondering if before all this happened, were you dating anyone?

Janet:*Blushes* Uhhh... N-No, not really. What about you?

Ronin:No. Me neither.

Janet:Why'd you ask me that?

Ronin:Well... It's because... You can either believe me or not, but I l-love you.

Janet:*Eyes widen in shock* You wh-what..?

Ronin:I love you. Even though you're John and Rouge's daughter and my parents are two war criminals, I do love you. It's just your kickass attitude that just gets me going.

Janet:W-Well, I actually love you too. It's just your bad boy attitude that I find really attractive. And your tone muscles also did it for me. But, I already know our parents wouldn't approve of this.

Ronin:That's fine, we'll just keep it a secret.

Janet:This is just like Romeo and Juliet!

Ronin:Talk about a coincidence too. Especially since our names start with the same letters as their names.

Janet:Just shut the fuck up and kiss me.

Ronin and Janet then gave each other a deep, passionate kiss. Janet then wrapped her arms around Ronin's neck as Ronin wrapped his arms around her waist. While that was going on, Coco and Alice were trying to find the noise. Eventually, they found the corrupted versions of SMG3 and Desti charging towards them in Mech suits.

Coco and Alice:SHIT! *Run away*

Corrupted Desti:WHY ARE YOU RUNNING?! WHY ARE YOU RUNNING?!

The two bandicoots then started dodging gunfire and missiles being fired at them. Ronin and Janet heard the noises and stood up to find it. They eventually saw Coco and Alice running away from two mechs firing weapons at them.

Coco:IT'S SMG3 AND DESTI! THEY'RE IN THE MECHS!

Janet:I got this!

Janet then pulled out her lightning wispon and attacked the mech suits with it, destroying them, SMG3 and Desti jumped out of the mechs in time and landed in front of them and glared at them.

Ronin:Mom! Dad! It's me, Ronin!

Corrupted SMG3:Hmph. Either way, it's time for you four to die.

They then started fighting the corrupted versions of SMG3 and Desti. Despite it just being SMG3 and Desti, they put up a fight and managed to make Janet and the others fall to their knees, unable to fight.

Ronic:D-Dammit..! They're strong.

Janet:How are they so damn tough..?!

Corrupted Desti:What made you four think you can defeat us?

Corrupted SMG3:Now, since you oppose Lord Dharkon, your punishment is death!

Gadget:Not quite! *Kicks Corrupted SMG3 and Desti*

Sally:*Kicks them in the air*

Goku:*Punches them repeatedly before throwing them on the ground*

SMG3 and Desti:*Open their eyes* Urgh...

Desti:Can someone get the number of that truck that hit us?

Ronin:Mom..! Dad..! Are you okay?

SMG3:Yeah. A bit banged up, but we're okay. Wait, why the hell are you working with them?!

Ronin:They were helping me save you!

Desti:Hmm. Good. I better not find out you and Janet here are in a Romeo and Juliet kind of relationship.

Ronin:We're not, mom.

SMG3:Good. Who's the bastard that did this to us?

John:At first it was Galeem, but now Dharkon had you under your control.

Desti:Where is he?

Sonic:That would be him up there. *Points*

SMG3:Well, what the hell are we waiting for? Let's go fight that son of a bitch for doing this to our own son!

They then started making their way to Dharkon to defeat him and hopefully save the multiverse from him and Galeem.