A New Plan! Bakugou vs. Seelkadoom!

It's been a couple of days after Seelkadoom, SMG4 and Tari's attack in Deku and his classmates' home which took the lives of thousands and left the entire city as a wasteland that is void of life of any kind. SMG4 and the others were in the castle discussing what they should do to defeat Seelkadoom and convert the other SMG4 and Tari to their side.

Janet:What are we gonna do? The other SMG4 and Tari probably won't listen to them. And that Seelkadoom guy is too powerful.

SMG4:I don't know. I do know we have to stop him before more innocent people get killed. They're back in our universe, but they aren't doing anything. Which is good. Gives us enough time to figure out what we should do.

Bakugou:Hmph. By the time we do figure out a plan, they're already doing something. That's why we should find them and kill them now!

SMG4:Did you not hear Janet? Seelkadoom's too powerful! We don't even know if he can be killed.

Bakugou:Just like a worthless hero. Always about planning and not doing.

SMG4:What's that supposed to mean?

Deku:Don't listen to him-

Bakugou:SHUT UP, DEKU! It means instead of us sitting on our asses and not doing anything, we should find those three and KILL them before they KILL anyone else! I lost my friends and my parents because of them, and if you don't do anything about them... I WILL.

John:You think you're the only one who's lost family, Bakugou? Deku lost his mom, who's practically his only family left, Iida lost his family as well, same with Uraraka, Todoroki, and Su. You're not the only one who lost someone close. And if I'm being honest, are you sure you're a hero? You're kind of on the borderline of being a villain to me.

Bakugou:You don't know what you're talking about!

John:Oh, I don't? When I was your age, there were points in my life when I asked myself why I'm trying to be a hero after all the times I've been shit on! And when I got into to a fight one time, the guy was already unconscious but I kept punching him until some people pulled me off of him. And all the shit I endured, I almost became a villain, but I didn't. And we have killed before, but that was because we had no choice. You? You just wanna kill them just for the hell of it! And that's something villains and vigilantes would do.

Rouge:He has a point.

Bakugou:Grrr... *Makes fire bursts in his hand* DON'T YOU EVER, EVER FUCKING CALL ME A VILLAIN AGAIN, YOU HEAR ME?! I'LL BE A BETTER HERO THAN YOU ALL EVER WILL COMBINED!

John:Well, with how you're fucking acting, I don't see that happening!

Deku:Kacchan! We need these guys' help!

Bakugou:YOU NEED THEIR HELP! NOT ME! I'll turn this mutt into dog soup in seconds!

John:You have five seconds to get out of my face.

Bakugou:OR WHAT?!

John:*Starts to transform into his dark form* OR I WILL TREAT YOU LIKE THE VILLAIN YOU WANT TO BE AND SPLATTER YOUR BRAINS ON THE FLOOR AND PUT YOU THROUGH THAT FUCKING WALL!

Bakugou:What happened to that stupid lecture of what it means to be a hero?!

Uraraka:Hey! You're the one that pushed him to get like that! If anything, he's justified to threaten you like that!

SMG4:She's right. Look, we aren't getting anywhere obviously. So, let's just calm down and figure out a plan to stop this asshole.

Bakugou:You "heroes" go ahead and do that. I'm going to find them and kill them myself.