Gadget and The Black Water Virus

It was a bright day in Mobian City at the ROOKIEZ HQ and Gadget was walking out of the restroom to meet up with a few more friends of his named Lot, Fuschia, Spike and Grey. He's received a message to meet up with Knuckles as they were assigned a mission to Mushroom City to check out a recent issue that's occurred. He eventually walked inside the conference room and saw his four friends/comrades and Knuckles waiting for him.

Knuckles:There you are, Gadget.

Gadget:*Sits down* What's going on, sir?

Spike:Yeah, is everything alright? You sounded pretty serious.

Knuckles:There have been a lot of people getting sick in Mushroom City. I got a call from the mayor and he said that people there have been getting sick left and right. They have them quarantined right now, but the mayor said that the recent cases are related to their water supply. It may have been contaminated and I need you to go there and check it out.

Lot:Sure, no problem.

Knuckles:Take your wispons. I don't know how things are over there right now. Just to be safe.

Grey:Got it, boss.

Gadget, Lot, Grey, Fuschia and Spike stood from their seats, saluted and walked out of the conference room. They went to the armory first to grab their respective wispons. Gadget grabbing the burst wispon, Lot grabbing the drill wispon, Grey grabbing the cube wispon, Fuschia grabbing the void and Spike grabbing the lightning wispon before going to an armored vehicle.

Lot:Hey, isn't that where Bowser and his family went on vacation two days ago?

Gadget:Yeah, it is. Hope they're okay.

Spike:I'm sure they are.

Grey:*Hits the side of the vehicle* Let's roll.

Gadget:Right. *Starts the vehicle and drives off*

Fuschia:Hey, how's Sally, Gadget?

Gadget:She's doing good. She was babysitting Eri for Izuku and Ochaco before I came in.

Fuschia:Oh, that little girl in your pictures. She's so cute! When are we gonna meet her?

Gadget:I'm gonna have to ask Izuku and Ochaco if it's alright for them to stop by with Eri.

Spike:That'd be cool, my dude.

Grey:Yeah, that'd be dope. I know Zeena's gonna love her.

Gadget:Hahahaha. I bet. Mushroom City's about an hour or so away, right?

Fuschia:Yeah. Spike and I have been there a few times. It won't be too long.

Gadget:Alright.

The five talked for the rest of the way there. Meanwhile, in Mushroom City, Bowser, Veronica and their children were sitting in the hospital groaning as their illness continued to get worse and worse.

Veronica:Ohhh... What is wrong with us~..?

Bowser:Ngh... It must have been what I ate... *Coughs up black liquid* What the..?!

Bowser Jr.:D...Dad..? Are-*Coughs violently and coughs up black liquid as his veins became visible and black*

The Koopalings:*Start doing the same and convulsing*

Veronica:Hey... Hey. Hey! Don't you--*Coughs up black liquid* AHHHHHH!!!

They all began to convulse, still coughing up black liquid as their eyes began to change appearance and their veins became visible and black and their voices sounding different. They stopped and stood up snarling, sounding like zombies. Eventually, a nurse walked in to check on them, but she wasn't anticipating to see them in the state they're in.