Profile Issues

After a while of training, John went back home and placed his gym bag in his and Rouge's bedroom.

John:That's my training done and now to wait for Thanksgiving. But first...Grounded! Or as I like to call it..RUST meets Honey, I Shrunk the Kids!

John then walked to his gaming room and kicked the door open as it swung back and knocked him on the ground.

John:OHHH! SHIT!

Janet:Oh my God! Dad!

Rouge:Are you okay, hun?!

John:Yep! Totally fine!

John then rolled to the chair and sat down in it.

John:Alright! Let's get this party started!

John turned on his PS4 with his foot and picked up his controller. When he went to sign into his account, he started playing the game. He played for a few hours until he was finished. As he paused the game to save his progress, his PS4 bugged out and the red screen of death appeared.

PS4:A fatal error has occurred at 61935303510352891167326. The current application will be terminated. Press FCK+YR+SLF again to restart your console. Any unsaved progress will be lost.

John:WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! I JUST LOST ALL THE PROGRESS I DIDN'T SAVE!

Rouge:It's okay, babe. It may be fixed eventually.

John:Thanks, honey. You may be right.

Janet:Dad, has she ever steered you wrong?

Gabe and surprisingly, Shadow burst into the room with panicked faces.

John:What's wrong?!

Gabe:Something's wrong with our PlayStation accounts!

John:WHAT?!

Shadow:Our profiles have been deleted and the PlayStation network isn't working!

John:...Okay. I've never seen PlayStation do this. What the hell?!

Rouge:Oh no! My Instagram's not working!

Janet:My YouTube channel isn't working neither!

Shadow:Be glad it's gone ahead of time, because YouTube's being really shitty right now.

From outside of their house, they heard screams and howls of dismay.

Saiko:WHAT THE?! MY ACCOUNT!

Luigi:NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Sonic:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Gadget:WHO THE FUCK DID THIS?!

Maria:NONONONONONONOOOOOOOO! *Bangs her head on the desk*

SMG4:*Throws his computer in the dumpster* FUCK!

Banjo:NOOOOOOOOO!

Crash:At least my computer's okay.

Bowser:*Dropkicks the computer*

Crash:CHRIST! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!

Everyone went to the castle to talk about what's going on with their accounts on different platforms. While they were talking about it, SMG3 and Desti were spying on them through the window outside of the castle laughing evilly.

SMG3:HAHAHAHA! This is a good start to show them that we've returned.

Desti:I know right? It's been a while.

SMG3:And we have a new son to share it with.

Desti:Yeah. He'd be a really pleasant surprise for them.