Dark Rage John vs. Toga

After a while of running away from the headquarters after witnessing John kill everyone, Toga managed to make it to the Mushroom Kingdom and started to make her way to the castle. She got some stares from everyone there, some were nervous, some were frightened, some were angry. All of them have one thing in common, they didn't want to see her face around their home or anywhere else again. Toga eventually made it to the castle and knocked on the doors. Eventually, Gabe opened the door and when he saw who it was, he simply glared at her and folded his arms.

Gabe:You got some damn nerve showing your face back here.

Ajna:Who's there, hon?

Gabe:One of the villains involved in the attack.

Ajna:Either kill them or send them away to die later.

Toga:That's not very heroic.

Gabe:That should be the LAST thing coming out of your God damn mouth!

Ajna:Who are you to say what's heroic and what isn't? Turn around and leave before I have Bakugo make you leave this Earth. Every pro-hero has given us and them full permission to find and kill you. You better be lucky I'm letting you go unharmed.

Toga:Look, I need you to hide me! Please! That wolf is after me!

Gabe:Which one?

Toga:John or whatever his name is! He already killed Dabi and the others! He's looking for me, now! And if he finds me, I'm DEAD!

SMG4:Good. We should let him find you. One less villain to deal with.

Toga:*Tears up* PLEASE!! I'M BEGGING YOU~!!!

Vegeta:Ugh... Pathetic. Turn around and leave. Don't ever show your pathetic face around here again.

Toga sniffed and wiped her tears away before leaving the property. Gabe closed the doors to the castle and sighed from frustration.

Gabe:She seriously got some nerve to come here.

Ajna:Yeah. But, she mentioned John's looking for her. But, where would he even be?

Goku:Could he be trying to come back home?

Ajna:Maybe. He'd most likely go to Mobian City, first. Goku. I need you, Vegeta and Broly to head to Mobian City later tonight and keep an eye out for John. We're bringing him home.

Goku:Right.

Vegeta:Consider it done.

Broly:*Nods*

Gabe:Hang in there, Rouge, Tanjiro, Nezuko and Janet. John's coming home tonight.

Ajna:Hey, where did Axol and Melony go?

Broly:I think they went to Mushroom City.

Ajna:I hope those two stay safe.

Later that night in Mobian City, John was standing on top of one of the stores as he looked out into the city and observed it in his base form and calmer than before.

John:Hmmm... Everything looks... A bit better... I see the repairs and rebuilding is going well. *Notices Shadow* There's Shadow. Good to know he's in one piece. But, he looks like he's...looking for someone. *Notices Izuku and Bakugo* There's Deku and Bakugo. Good to know they're okay, too. But, they seem to be...friendly towards each other, now. What all happened while I was gone? The castle in the Mushroom Kingdom and Hyrule are still under repairs. It's all because of that...

*Dark aura forms*

John:...that bastard...*Slams his fists on the roof* VICTOR... Damn it all! I got too cocky! I...really fucked up this time... I...I...I have to see them! I have to see if everyone's okay! Yeah, that's what I'll do.