Animatronic Attack

It was a late night in the realms the heroes of the multiverse live in. In John and the others' house, John, Gabe, Rouge, Omega and Shadow were getting ready to leave to meet with SMG4 and the others. Janet then took off her headphones and saw them.

Janet:Where are you guys going?

John:We gotta go to a meeting with our friends, Janet. We'll be back later, kiddo.

Janet:Okay.

John and Rouge then kissed both of Janet's cheeks and smiled when they heard Janet giggle.

Rouge:Since you're here by yourself, E.Gadd needs someone to investigate the animatronics seen roaming around, maybe you can do it.

Janet:Sure. Anything to be heroes like you guys.

John:That's my girl. Love you, Janet.

Janet:Love you guys 5000.

John:What happened to 3000?

Janet:It was time for an upgrade.

John and the others except Omega all smiled and left to the Mushroom Kingdom where SMG4 and the others are holding the meeting at. Janet got up and watched a live news report about the recent animatronic attacks to get some information.

Toadette:Here is an update on the attacks. A person who survived the attacks came forward with a description of the animatronics and what to do if you see them wandering around.

Janet:I need that information. *Takes out a pen and paper*

Nelka:I'm Nelka Grundent and I survived my encounter with the animatronics terrorizing everyone. It's four of them that showed up at my house.

Janet:*Writes it down* Okay.

Nelka:I heard rumors that there may be a fifth one in the area, but I'm not too sure.

Janet:*Writes that down* Five of them? This is interesting.

Nelka:The first two look a lot like John and Gabe The Wolf, and the animatronic version of Gabe is not attractive at all.

Janet:Huh? Two of them look like my dad and uncle?

Nelka:The other two look old and withered, both of which missing their right eye. One looks like Mario and the other one looks like Sonic.

Janet:Someone's got it out for them, obviously.

Nelka:This is how you can survive when they show up. For the animatronic versions of John and Gabe, they'll be at your windows, if you see them, close the curtains, they'll think you're not there and leave. For Sonic, if you see him outside at your front door, just flash your flashlight from left to right and he'll leave. Now when you hear Mario's voice, turn your lights off and when he walks by and looks in, he'll think you're not there and leave. Now for the fifth one, I really don't know what to do about it. Good luck.

Janet:*Writes down some more notes* Okay. I just need some more information.

While she was listening, four animatronics saw the house and started making their way towards it. One of the animatronic wolves went to a window and when it looked inside, it saw Janet sitting on the couch and knocked on the window, getting her attention.

Janet:What the hell..? Who's there? *Grabs her flashlight and walks to the window*

When Janet turned on the flashlight, she screamed when she saw the animatronic wolf staring back at her with its bloodthirsty eyes. She quickly closed the curtains. Eventually, she heard footsteps and when she opened the curtains, she saw it was gone.

Janet:There's no way they're outside..! I gotta call mom and dad!

Janet then ran to the phone and started dialing Rouge's number, but when she pressed the call button, the mysterious fifth animatronic cut the phone line, disconnecting the phone. Janet noticed and put the phone down.

Janet:Dammit..! I guess I'm on my own for now.

She then started fending off the animatronics that are outside the house as time started going on. Eventually, she noticed things started to get quiet.

Janet:Thank god. Things are getting quiet. They're probably gone.

Just then, she heard a window break in the kitchen. It caused her to jump and when she ran in the kitchen, she saw an animatronic that looks exactly like SMG4.

Janet:What the fuck..?!

SMG4 Animatronic:*Turns his head and changes his eyes from blue to red* You can run, but you can't hide...

The animatronic then started walking towards her and starts to bring his hand towards her. Janet turned around to run away from him only for him to grab her and throw her to the floor. Janet got up and saw the animatronic start making his way towards her with both hands reaching for her. She eventually opened a drawer and found a hammer. She takes it out and starts hitting the animatronic repeatedly until he stopped moving. She then drops the hammer and finds John's wispon. When she walked out with it, she saw the other animatronics inside.

Janet:Alright you animatronic bastards. Time for you to make yourselves scarce.

The animatronics started running towards her at full speed. Janet then shot all four of the animatronics, destroying them. She put the wispon back where she found it and started studying the destroyed animatronics for more information about them. Eventually, John and the others came back and when they went inside, they saw that the window in the kitchen was broken.

Shadow:What the hell? Did someone break in?

John:I don't think so. Nothing's missing.

Rouge:Where's Janet?!

Gabe:Shit! Janet!

Omega:I have activated my sensors. Janet is still inside.

Janet then runs downstairs and sees them.

Janet:Hey! Thank god you guys are home! Tonight was really bad for me!

Rouge:Thank goodness you're okay! What happened?!

Janet:Well, you know those animatronics that have been terrorizing everyone?

Gabe:Yeah, what about it?

Janet:They showed up here and tried to kill me, but I got the upper hand and took them out before they could get me.

Shadow:Where are they now?

Janet:They're in my room.

They then went to her room and saw all five of the animatronics, lifeless on the ground and destroyed.

John:Huh. Whoever made these animatronics must have it out for us. Mainly the heroes of the multiverse.

Janet:I was studying them and I noticed in their programming that they were built and programmed to find and kill the heroes of the multiverse or anyone else who tries to fight them. Also, all of their microchips have a skull on them.

John:Hmm. Omega. Can you scan this microchip?

Omega:*Scans the microchip* I have scanned the microchip. It seems these animatronics were built by SMG3 and Desti.

John and the others:WHAT?!

Janet:Wait. Who are you guys talking about? They must be pretty bad.

John;Yeah, they are. They're two of the worst people you'll ever know. But how could they have built them? SMG3 and Desti should be in that maximum prison.

Shadow:I heard rumors that they escaped.

Rouge:Let's hope those rumors aren't true.