Memecon

Today's the day Memecon begins. SMG4 and the others walked in to see all the different booths and merchandise that's there. They were excited to check out the convention and what it has to offer.

SMG4:This is so cool!

Sonic:Look at all this awesome stuff they have here!

Gadget:There's people in all sorts of costumes based on memes!

Maria:Hey, guys look! Someone's dressed as Wallace from that one meme!

Crash:Looks like there's some figures of the meme based on me.

SMG4:Let's all check out these booths!

They then split up to look at the booths and different places to buy merchandise.

John:Look at this Ugandan Knuckles figure I bought! It even talks! *Presses the button*

Ugandan Knuckles Figure:Do u kno de wae?

Rouge:That's great, hun. I just got this Sonic Movie figure. What do you think?

John:Looks cool, babe.

Gabe:Yeah, sis. Looks awesome!

Rouge:Wait. You two don't think this is creepy?

Gabe:No way! Why would we find it creepy? Have you seen that Cats movie trailer?

Rouge:Oh God, don't even remind me.

Gadget:Hey, what kind of merch do you guys have?

Rouge:John got a Ugandan Knuckles figure and I got this Sonic movie one.

Maria:Awesome!

Sally:I didn't think I'd like Memecon as much as I would.

John:Yeah, me neither. I always thought it would be dumb like Gamescom this year.

Maria:Now I kinda see why SMG4 loves watching memes and posting them.

Eventually, they heard a crowd cheering loudly at the Celebrity meetup.

John:The fuck is all that noise for?

Rouge:Let's go see.

SMG4 and the others then went to the crowd and saw who they didn't they'd see in their lives ever.

SMG4:*Screams* IT'S THE ORIGINAL MASTERMIND OF THE FBI OPEN UP MEME!

Sonic:NO WAY!

Shadow:I've been wanting to meet this person for a long time and he's actually here?!

Link:It looks like he's signing autographs.

SMG4:I gotta get it!

While they were at Memecon, Tails was still at home in Mobian city looking at his computer when he spotted another universal anomaly.

Tails:That's odd. There's another universe anomaly.

Grey:What's up?

Tails:Look at this? My device detected another anomaly between our universe and another one.

Grey:Do you think it could be those guys we dealt with before?

Tails:No. They're still in those prison portals, right?

Grey:They should. I heard those are hard to break out of.

Tails:Whoa! It looks like a portal just formed!

Knuckles:Where is it located, Tails?

Tails:Oh my God. It's formed at Memecon!

Grey:SMG4 and the others are there right now!

Knuckles:Oh no. I hope they don't get caught in it.

At Memecon, a portal eventually forms in the exhibition hall. Everyone then started running away leaving SMG4 and the others to wonder why everyone's running away.

Meggy:Mario, did you do something to make them run away?

Mario:No. I didn't do anything this time.

Tawna:Uhhh, maybe that's why they're running.

They then turn around to see a portal that just formed that is blue and starts sucking anything around it through it.

SMG4:RUN!

They then tried to run away from the portal that was sucking everything in.

Tawna and Coco:*Get sucked in* AHHHHHHHH!

Crash:TAWNA! COCO! *Get sucked in*

Sonic and Shadow:*Get sucked into the portal*

John:Shit! Shit! Shit! *Get sucked in* SHIT~!

Eventually, they all got sucked into the portal. And after all of them got sucked in, the portal closes and disappears. The portal reappears in a city and SMG4 and the others get thrown out and they hit the ground. They eventually got up on their feet and looked around.

SMG4:Is everyone alright?

John:Well, at least we're not dead.

Infinite:Where the hell are we?

Grim:*Reads the sign* Apparently, we're in Tastyville.

Mario:Why are there strange symbols put all over the place?

Rouge:Let's take a look around.

They then got up and started to walk around and get a look at the new place they just got teleported into.