The Competition

John and the others were at the newly built stadium in Hyrule getting everything ready for the competition. They were decorating it to look like a giant board game. Link and Zelda walked in with some food for John and the others and placed it down on a table.

Zelda:This is great, guys!

Link:Yeah, I'm liking how this looks. What's the occasion?

Rouge:John found four new potential members of the Multiversal heroes and we're gonna hold a competition for them to see who will win and become a new member.

Meggy:Maybe we can have it be like whoever's working with them, they'll be part of the team, also.

Mario:That's a great idea, Meggy!

Meggy:Thanks, honey.

Link:Can't wait to be here for the competition! Who are the hosts?

John:They're Mini Freddy, Kellie and Foxy.

Zelda:They seem like they can be great hosts. Well, we're gonna let you continue getting everything ready.

Link and Zelda leave the stadium to leave John and the others to finish getting everything ready. While they're getting everything ready, the competitors themselves are getting ready for it by training.

Shy Guy:How are you guys gonna win the competition?

Greenie:I don't know. I may just bribe my way to win.

Waluigi:With my way with the ladies and my secret relationship with Kellie, I'm sure to win.

Monty Mole:Wait. You mean Gabe The Wolf's girlfriend? If he finds you two out, he might kill you.

Shy Guy:Don't hate on him because he got the ladies and you don't, loser.

Monty Mole:Fuck you, asshole!

Shy Guy:Ha. Yeah, right.

Greenie:How are you gonna win this competition, rat?

Monty Mole:The best way a hero SHOULD do it. Fair and square.

Waluigi:Yeah, right. You wouldn't get far.

Shy Guy:You can say that again.

They all decided to go back to their homes and get some sleep for tomorrow's competition. The next day, the competition is just about to begin, the hosts then walked out in the middle of the stadium and waved and smiled as the crowd cheered.

Mini Freddy:Hello, ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to the competition! We're gonna have the contestants come out right about now!

Kellie:The first contestant with us today may be a mole, but he has a big, pure heart of gold. His name is Monty Mole!

Monty Mole then popped out of the ground and waved as the audience cheered and clapped.

Kellie:Isn't he adorable? Now, our next contestant may be green, but he isn't mean! He also may be a ghost, but he's friendly. Here's Greenie~!

Greenie then flies through the wall and waves as he smiles wide and the crowd, especially the ghost girls, cheer and clap for him.

Kellie:Our third contestant is the brother of Wario, he may not be in Smash bros., but he's in this contest so it's the next best thing! Give a warm welcome to Waluigi~!

Waluigi then walks through the open doors and waves with both hands with his signature smile as the women in the crowd cheered while the men barely did.

Kellie:Now, our last contestant. He may be short and wears a mask to hide his face. But this guy isn't shy! Please welcome Shy Guy!

Shy Guy then walked into the stadium and waved as the crowd cheered.