All For One Survived?! The Dark Wolves Make an Appearance!

It's been a couple days since everyone found out not everyone was killed when Seelkadoom was a problem. But now that they know of a new threat, they must deal with them and find the Dragon Balls to reverse everything Seelkadoom has done. 

John:Okay, is there a way to find the Dragon Balls quicker? I wanna try and find them before the fake me and Gabe show up.

Goku:Bulma has a radar. It will definitely help us.

John:Really? That would help. 

Gadget:Yeah, it would. But who's gonna go find them? Some of us are gonna have to stay here just in case the evil John and Gabe show up.

Goku:What about our speedsters?

Sonic:Sure. Why not? Shadow, Sonica, Iida and I will go. The rest of you can stay here just in case they show up. 

Shadow:Why are you bringing your sister with us?

Sonic:She wanted to join us on our next adventure. Plus, I figured you two may get along. 

Shadow:No. No. No. NO!

Sonic:Come on! Please?

Shadow:Hmph. Fine.

Sonic:Iida, you comin'?

Iida:Yes, I'm coming with you. I just need to put on my costume.

Gabriel:*Walks in the room* I'll go too. I have super speed after all.

Sonic:Cool. We'll need all the help we can get. What about Link and Zelda? They're keeping watch are they?

Gabriel:Yeah, they'll need too.

Goku had gotten the dragon radar from Bulma and came back to the room with it.

Goku:Here you guys go. I personally smashed the other copies, so if the bad guys are spying they can't get one easily.

Sonic:Okay. We don't need them getting that thing.

SMG4:Goku, did you get the senzu beans?

Goku:Yep!

Sonic:Okay. Let's go.

Sonic and all the speedsters all went off to find the seven Dragon Balls with the radar that Bulma made to find them easier while everyone else was keeping an eye out for the two dark wolves that they heard about. They decided to look for them in Green Hill first before going anywhere else to look. They all made it there and Gabriel started looking at the radar.

Iida:Did you find anything on it yet?

Shadow:We'll keep an eye out if you haven't found anything yet.

Gabriel:I found one.

Sonica:Cool! Where is it?

Gabriel:Over that 50 foot apart lava pit!

Shadow:Shit.

Iida:This was part of the damage from Broly and Seelkadoom's fight. Gabriel, do you think you can make that jump?

Gabriel:I probably can.Or I could just...fly us across.

Iida:That could work too. Now that we have a new threat we can't split up unless it's necessary. 

Sonic:Let's fly over there.

Gabriel floats up, crossing the lava pit and grabbing the four star dragon ball. 

Gabriel:You could also go around!

The four decided to go around while Gabriel flew back to the other side. After that, they continued looking for the Dragon balls that could possibly be around the area. After gathering two more, Gabriel turned to face them.