Baby Beales

Note- Guys I've realized that my ages are all muddled up Reece and Sara turn 23 in this year! So Sara has turned 23 but Reece is still 22 at the moment and Sam is 4 at the moment which is really quite awkward whoopsi pupsi! The ages of everyone in the first chapter is at the end of 2021! So sorry guys xx but on with the story...
8th May 2021
Reece's POV:

I was sound asleep until my phone went off.

"What's that Reece turn it off?" Sara groaned from beside me, it was Barclay I got up and answered it...

B Barclay
R Reece

R: Barclay what is it? Its like two in the morning
B: I'M HAVING A BABY MY SECOND IS ARRIVING ANYTIME SOON THE OTHER BOYS ARE ON THEIR WAY... well except Jake they couldn't wake him
R: Ok sore ears... Congrats I'll be there as soon as possible
B: ok
R: bye

I hung up and threw my phone on my bedside table and entered the wardrobe, I pulled out some jeans and a top and chucked them on, I decided to leave Sara here, I wrote a note and stuck it on the wardrobe door, I then grabbed my phone and headed out, I drived wearily, my eyes just open, I pulled into the hospital and walked in yawning, James greeted me, "Reece come on Barclay is having babies... Well not barcs per say. Y'know what I mean" James said dragging me, we all sat in the waiting room for Barclay to deliver the New of 'boy or girl'.

I was almost asleep on the chair when...

"ITS ANOTHER GIRL!" I woke quickly and almost fell off my chair, "congratulations" everyone got up and hugged him.

Sara's POV:

"Mum dads gone" Sam shook me waking me up, "ok... Wait what?!" I said getting up noticing the note on the door,

To Milf
At hospital Barclay is having his second! ~Mr Bibby/sexymofo

If he calls me a Milf once more he'll die the little shit head.

"Mum where is he?" Sam questioned, "at the hospital nothing to worry about he's just with Barclay" I smiled ushering him out of the room, "go and change we'll go to the hospital" I said before he sprinted into his room, I walked in my room and went to grab the jeans I'd left, wait... They aren't here, I started to giggle, "what is it?" Sam asked coming into my room with his clothes, "your dad is an idiot" I chuckled, "why?" he giggled, "because he's wearing my jeans the skinny bolincy" I chuckled, Sam burst out laughing and rolled about on my bed, "I want to go now" he laughed, "dads wearing girls clothes" he laughed as he rolled about, "I can wear his clothes then" I said taking a pair of his sweatpants and a long top of his, I got changed in the wardrobe and tied my hair in a messy bun, I put on my black flat pumps and walked out, Sam sat ready in his way to large Stereo Kicks RB jacket, Spider man top and dark red chinos along side his white trainers, "your hair is a mess" I chuckled, "come here" I said picking up Reece's brush and brushing it so he had more fringe in one side, he squirmed slightly and when I finished he ran off, I got him a drinking yogurt out of the fridge and he ate it whilst I drove there, "do not spill that" I warned as we drove, "I won't" he shook his head.

When we arrived I held his hand as we walked in, I took Sam to the canteen for a sandwich I also got me a BLT, I looked about and saw Chris, "Chris!" I called, he looked about but didn't see us, we walked over and Sam tapped him, "oh hi didn't see you two there, I'll walk you up now" Chris chuckled as he took his crisp from the vending machine and started to walk us up. When we arrived Reece looked at me and smiled but I couldn't help but laugh, "what" he smirked confused, "your wearing girls clothes" Sam chuckled, "eh?" he questioned, "your wearing...my...jeans" I said through the laughter, "wh-" he then looked down at himself, "ahh baallllcanoes" he changed as he noticed the small child beside me, "there comfy though" he smiled, "I know so are these" I chuckled looking at myself in his clothes, "damn you look hot in my clothes" Reece muttered as he smirked and kissed me, "I know-" "EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" "I know its totally revolting Sam" James nodded, "Barclay then came out with the baby, "hiya Sara I'm so glad you turned up. Come say hello" Barclay smiled sitting on a chair, I tugged Sam to come with me, "so what are you calling her?" Tom asked, "Millie, its cute and suits her" Barclay nodded, "thats a really cute name" I nodded, "I know thats why we chose it... Little baby Millie Beales."

Hope you enjoyed that and aren't getting bored with fillers but they're going on holiday soon and theres some romance in those that involves waterfalls and stuff and after that there is Charlie Drama Ooooooo xx

Please vote and comment xx

Love Sara xx
Love Stereo Kicks xx