The Funeral

Previously...

"Both Mrs Bibby. We lost them both. I'm so sorry."

Sara's POV:

We were all ready. The kids all the widows and girlfriends and Parents. We all sat in my home waiting for the funeral cars, Sam was sat crying. I remember breaking the news to him. He cried for hours in my arms but I haven't stopped crying for days, I haven't slept properly.

"The cars here" Jamie said looking out the window, Lexi was sat crying, Reece's mum was staying calm, Chet, Caseys brother was here as was Jakes little sister, all family members were here. We all stood, all getting into separate cars, there was a car for each kick family member, me and Sam took our seats in the car with Lexi, Lyndsey and Jamie, I had to decide which car to go in, Reece's or Charlie's.

We rode there in silence behind the coffin cars, the coffins all had there names and kick names on.

In the service everyone was crying, Sam hugged my side and Jamie hugged me and Lexi for comfort. I already felt broken without the boys. Reece not by my side, or James or Charlie, I felt like I'd been cut into. My throat was in constant pain from crying but watching the buriel was worse.

We watched each boy get burried, Reece was last, Sam threw a flower and a drawing into the hole, we all stood around the graves, as everyone started to leave Jamie took Sam home. I stood in front of the graves, looking at all of them, I was the last one around.

"I don't believe your really gone. Your all stronger than this. Its a trick your here in my heart and you will NEVER leave me, I love every one if you, I'm gonna miss our singing together, the great bants we had, I love you all and Sam does too, he'll miss his uncles and his dad. I'm sorry it ended like this. I won't let Lucy get away with this, I know if you were here you'd be telling me to leave it and let it go, but I'm not, I'm going to kill her, I don't care if I get jailed for it, I will not rest until she is dead, you'll be with me and Sam every step of the way, I love you. I will ALWAYS love you."

So I'm thinking of not updating until August how does that sound?

Please vote and comment x

Love Sara xx