Up on the Roof Tops

Sara's POV:

It was bonfire night. Tonight loads of fireworks would be set of and there would be a beautiful view from the windows.

I had just got back from rehearsals and Reece was sat in watching TV, "Hello sexy" he smiled at me, "hey" I smiled, "come on give me some relevant name" he sighed, "ok hello pisshead" I chuckled, he pouted, "I'm joking. You're to amazing for any name" I smiled leaning down and kissing his lips, "don't be a suck up" he smirked against my lips, I playfully slapped him.

"Hey so tonight I have a little surprise for you" Reece smiled, "what is it?" I asked, "come with me" he said getting up and holding his hand out for me to take, which I did.

Sam's POV:

I took Reese out onto the roof of the X Factor house. My dad had planned to do the same thing on our roof. I could probably see them from here. 

We sat on the roof talking for a while before the first set of fireworks were set off. James, Caitlin, Kian and the twins where at the venue that the bonfire was being held at but honestly the view was better from up here. Reese squealed at the loud noises and smiled at them. I placed my hand over hers and held it gently. "This is so cool Sam thank you" she smiled. "I thought it would be more realistic than looking through the window" I shrugged, "well its amazing. I'm glad you brought me up here" she said pecking my cheek.

Soon Jake* and James* decided to join us. But because they had food we let them stay. We all shared the food and watched the fireworks, I noticed Reese was cold, she was shivering slightly. "Do you want my jacket?" I whispered in her ear, "no its fine. You'll get cold" she smiled, I took my jacket off regardless and placed it over her shoulders, "is it opposite day or something?" she chuckled, "no. I'm just to nice to let you freeze" I chuckled.

Sara's POV:

We sat watching the fireworks. Eating the McDonald's that Reece had ordered James to deliver on his way home from the firework display. Which we were watching from up here at a safe distance.

After eating we continued to watch the remaining fireworks. Fireworks could be heard from every direction. Which meant we could watch from every direction. Reece was shaking. "Did you forget your jacket?" I smiled hugging him, "yes" he said with a shaky voice,, "do you want my jacket?" I smiled at him, "Sara I'm not a child I'll survive" he giggled rubbing his arms, "not with the amount of fat on you. You'll snap in two from the cold" I chuckled, I took my black varsity jacket off and put it around the both off us, "its huge" Reece chuckled, "its extra large" I laughed, causing him to chuckle, we looked at each other smiling, "thanks for bringing me out here" I said to him, "you deserve it" he said with a slight nod before we both leaned in and kissed each other, "I love you" I mumbled against his lips, "I love you more" he said with a small smile.

Another short one needed some romance x

Hope you enjoyed this chapter x

Please vote and comment x

Love Sara x

Long Live Stereo Kicks xx