Week 5

Sam's POV:

It's week 5, Big Band week and we're singing a song called hit the road jack, honestly never heard it before, I don't think James had either because I saw him looking up past songs that had been used on big band week and he didn't want to use Mac the Knife, rehearsals had gone really well and I was feeling positive for this week, especially after last week. That was amazing, plus this week we were going to be all dressed up looking very fancy.

I ran into my mum's dressing room, "bathroom again?" she questioned, "yes please" I chuckled before running into her bathroom, I don't like the bathroom in our dressing room, you can hear people peeing from like 5 miles away.

Sara's POV:

We were just about to go on stage, "I swear I'll fall over in this dress" I said looking down this week me and Caitlin were both wearing long blue dresses, just mine was more poofed and the slit came up yo my hip... Great.

We all walked on and Tristan introduced us as usual. "So it's big bang week and I think Caitlin and Sara heard big blue dress week instead" Tristan said turning to us, "we look awesome, we're all matching, look at James's awesome blue suit, it looks lovely with his lack shirt" I chuckled poking James, "yeah and Jaymi has a blue tie on, its big band, not big blue week" Tristan chuckled, causing the audience to laugh, "ok so lets get this show under way, now after losing an act last week she only has two acts left, can her next act prove worthy to stay in the competition. Sara and the girls" Tristan said looking to me, "Of coarse she can, she's not failed me once, ladies and gentlemen. It's Reese Green" Her VT played and then she appeared on stage, singing her song which I chose, Candyman, being a Christina Aguilera song. It's a challenge and she needs a challenge.

I met him out for dinner on a Friday night
He really had me working up an appetite
He had tattoos up and down his arm
There's nothing more dangerous than a boy with charm
He's a one stop shop, makes the panties drop
He's a sweet-talkin', sugar coated candy man
A sweet-talkin', sugar coated candyman

Oh yeah..

He took me to the Spider Club at Hollywood and Vine
We drank champagne and we danced all night
We shook the paparazzi for a big surprise
the gossip tonight will be tomorrow's headline

He's a one stop shop, makes my cherry pop
He's a sweet-talkin', sugar coated candy man
A sweet-talkin', sugar coated candyman

He's a one stop shop, makes my cherry pop
He's a sweet-talkin', sugar coated candy man oh
A sweet-talkin', sugar coated candyman

Well by now I'm getting all bothered and hot
When he kissed my mouth he really hit the spot
He had lips like sugar cane
Good things come to boys who wait

Sweet sugar candy man [whispered]
He's a one stop, gotcha hot, making all the panties drop
Sweet sugar candy man [whispered]
He's a one stop, got me hot, making my uh pop
Sweet sugar candy man [whispered]
He's a one stop, get it while it's hot, baby don't stop
Sweet sugar [whispered]

He got those lips like sugar cane
Good things come for boys who wait

He's a one stop shop with a real big uh
He's a sweet-talkin', sugar coated candyman [x3]

When she finished it was a standing ovation, her hand immediately covered her mouth as we all stood and clapped.

"You deserved everyone of those people who stood then Miss Green, that was an outstanding performance, you just get better and better" Jaymi said as he explained with hand gestures, "thank you" she smiled, "Jaymi Is right. You just keep setting the bar for all the other acts, now all the other acts have to be as good as that performance, well done kid" Caitlin smiled at her, "Woah. Well I would be lying if I said I didn't expect it, because now I don't see you as a contestant, I see you as a professional, because you have not messed up once please continue like that" James smiled at her, "thank you so much James" she smiled, "thank you Reese. That was a stunning performance, you will go so far in this business I promise you" I said smiling widely, "woah, thank you so much" she smiled at me, "Reese Green. Will you give the other contestants a chance" Tristan said standing beside her, she chuckled, "what did you think of those comments?" Tristan asked, "every week, I just want to see how I've improved, that has been my moment so far" Reese smiled, "well everyone can see why. That was awesome" Tristan smiled.