The Boys are Back!

Sam's POV;
We were in rehearsals. All the other acts were watching us. Preparation for this week is really tense as its week 7 and the theme is 80's week. There are only 7 acts left and its a double elimination this week so we have to work are arses off. The 7 remaining acts are Henry, Lucas, Rosalyn, Sunday Skyline, Lewis, Reese and us Triple Bass. There is only one over left so Caitlin is trying her hardest to keep him in.

Just as we'd finished performing I noticed the door open and a blonde tuft of hair emerge through the door, followed by more blonde hair, some light brown hair and a brunette. I knew who it was.

"Boys stop hiding from us. Nate get your butt over here" I said down the mic with a smile. They emerged from the darkness laughing. My mum, Dad, James and Caitlin all greeted them as they knew who they were. So did Jake* and James*.

"Come up here so I can introduce you" I said to them, they came up onto the stage. "Everyone this is Nate, Drew, Levi and Austin. They're in a band called The Tide and they're super cool. They're my best friends actually and they recently signed to The Vamps label" I announced to everyone, everyone 'whooped'. "Why don't you do a little song together?" My mum asked, "sure. What do you wanna sing?" I asked, "What about... She looks so perfect. We all know that one" Austin suggested. "Yeah but I don't have my drums" Nate moaned, "you don't need drums" Levi chuckled, "fine. I'll sing" Nate grumbled.

"Ok let us begin" I said before the music started. We then performed 'She looks so Perfect' to the audience around us.

When we finished everyone cheered and 'whooped'. "Guys you're awesome" My mum chuckled, "you should be part of this band" James chuckled, "then we'd be a seven piece" Jake* chuckled, "eight is better!" my Dad announced, "yes it is" James agreed.

After performing we all had lunch before going back to practicing again. "You're all old this week doing 80's songs. It's the year 2032 for cryin out loud" Austin laughed, "so the 80's will never be forgotten" James laughed, "JJ was born in the 80's" Jaymi laughed, "not our JJ" Caitlin laughed, "this is confusing. I meant Hamblett from Union J" Jaymi chuckled, "that would make more sense" James laughed.

A hard days work was done and I was talking to the Tide boys about this week. "You'll get through. You're in a really strong band" Nate smiled, "Triple Bass to Win X Factor!" Levi said with an outburst of excitement. "I rather doubt we'll win. There are some amazing acts left" I admitted, "yes and you're one of them" Drew laughed, "so are your fans shipping you yet" Austin smiled, "why are they shipping you?" I chuckled, "Drevi" Nate pointed to Levi and Drew, I laughed. "Well I think they do. Some of them do" I shrugged, "with who" Nate chuckled, "Jake*. But it's because we're similar ages. Jake* also gets shipped with James*" I laughed, "there's always that one member who is shipped with everyone" Levi laughed, "yeah because it's you" Drew laughed, "I've loved catching up with you guys. We don't get to talk as often these days" I sighed, "I know. I mean once you come out of X Factor you'll be in the studio and you'll be making music. We've got our first single prepared" Austin told me, "really what's it called?" I asked. In sync, all four of them tapped their noses. "You'll have to wait and see" Nate chuckled.

Ok so a filler chapter but hope it was ok x The Tide are goals tbh x

Please vote and comment xx

Love Sara x

Long Live Stereo Kicks xx