Casual Info

3rd January 2023
Reece's POV:
I had been away in the studio all day with the boys, Sam was at home with Sara keeping her company and they said they were gonna go in the studio and Sam would help her write some knew material.

"Our next Album is almost ready" Tom smiled cheerily, "this should be a good en boys" James smiled looking over the music lists and checking off what we had left to do, "we need to choose at least two that we're gonna change to music videos" Tom said as we all stood around the list, "we'll do that another day my girlfriend is heavily pregnant and I can't risk her having the baby whilst I'm not there" James said grabbing his things, "guys wait" Charlie stopped us, "I actually have some news" he smiled letting out a nervous huff, "yesterday evening I found out that-" "your as bent as a round about" Jake laughed, "no the oppositie, I'm gonna be a father" the whole room erupted, "OH MY GOD CHARLIE YOUR THE LAST ONE TO GROW UP!" James said happily, "I don't have kids?" Chris questioned confused, "yeah but your married" James stated, "oh riiiight. Congratulations Charlie" Chris laughed, "well on that note I'm going to go home" I smiled turning to leave, "Reece don't tell Sara. I wanna tell her myself" Charlie nodded with another nervous huff, "okay I can keep a secret" I chuckled before leaving.

I arrived home and Sara was sat on the couch watching Star Wars with a massive grin on her face, "Wheres Sam?" I asked setting my bag down, "upstairs in his room... Playing on fifa" she huffed happily, "why you so weird happy? Who did you sleep with?" I asked confused, "nobody" she huffed I was going to sit down when she let the news out, "I'm pregnant" she let out casually, I lept up and looked at her, "WHAT!" I said in shock, "shh, I'm pregnant" she smiled standing up and holding my hands until I calmed down, "but. How? You have proved the doctors wrong for the third time. What kind of gift are you?" I smiled my breathing was slightly heavy, "I don't know but I found out today" she shrugged, "its definately mine right?" I questioned sternly, she narrowed her eyes at me, "yes" she grumbled before hugging me, I hugged her back, "when are we telling Sam?" I asked, "I think its fair to wait until its definate we can wait until we know the sex of the baby" she shrugged, "yeah sure, so what do you want it to be" I smiled placing my hands on her waist and pulling her close, "a girl" she nodded, "a boy" I smiled, "ooh so the tables have turned have they" she chuckled pecking my lips, "I'm so glad your pregnant again" I smiled as she kissed me, "yeah, its weird" she smiled, "a beautiful weird, like you" I chuckled as she smirked against my lips "I love you" I smiled, "I love you too."

... Guys Thoughts ...

Team Reece or Team Sara? Or Team Lucy because you don't want no baby!

Please vote and comment xx

Love Sara xx
Love Stereo Kicks xx