Off to New Zealand!

17th November 2021
Sara's POV:

"Mum don't leave me. Pleeeaaaasee" Sam begged as we took him to Reece's parents house, "you'll be fine, 2 weeks with your granpap, nan and auntie Lexi" I smiled as we were drove to Reece's parents, "but mum last time auntie Lexi had a boy round and ignored me" Sam groaned, "did she? Who is this guy?" Reece asked, "I don't know but they spent a lot of time upstairs" Sam said slightly confused, "did they now-" "Reece she's 15 she can do what she wants... You know how we were at that age" I smirked at him, he let out a slight grumble of disapproval as we arrived.

I led Sam in while Reece got Sam's things. "Sam-" "Grandpap" Sam said running to Jamie, Jamie picked him up and spun him round before holding him on his side, "whats your hair lad. You look like 5 year old Reece?" Jamie giggled pulling lightly at his hair, "I grew it" he chuckled, "yeah... Besides Reece's was more girly" Jamie said putting him down, "where's mum?" Reece asked, "in the kitchen. Which reminds me. Sam theres cookies in the kitchen" Jamie said as Sam ran into the kitchen, "and where's Lex?" Reece asked, "in her room she hasn't been out properly for days" Jamie said looking slightly confused, "I'll go see her" Reece said jogging upstairs, "come on lets get you a drink and a cookie."

Reece's POV:

I jogged upstairs and looked at Lexi's door, I hesitated before knocking, "Lex" I said before pushing the door open, she was lay facing the wall, "Lex its me. Dad says you haven't been out... Why? What's wrong?" I asked walking over, I sat by her on the bed, and noticed tears in her eyes, "Lex come on I haven't got long... Please tell me" I begged, she then looked up at me and sat up crossing her legs and looking at me, "well what's up?" I asked, she sighed and rolled her eyes wiping her eyes of tears, "I let myself fall for a piss head" she groaned, "what did he do?" I asked sympathetically, "cheated... Not once but twice" she grumbled, "Lexiiii. I'm sorry if I see him I'll give him an ear full. No one messes with my little sister" I smiled, she giggled weakly, "come here have a hug before I go and don't abandon Sam. He loves playing with you" I smiled opening my arms and hugging her, "I won't is he here" she perked up, "yeah he's downstairs... Well I'd best be off see you soon Lexi boo" I chuckled, "bye bye reecey pie, I'll just come say hey to Sara before you leave" Lexi said getting up.

We left and where soon on the plane to New Zealand we were all going couples wise even Jade and Leondre.

Holiday list
Sara&Reece
Jade&Leondre
Tom&Lottie
James&Caitlin
Katie&Jake
Rachael&Casey
Barclay&Adelle
Chris&Miriam
Aaand
Charlie was coming but alone

Sara's POV:

On the plane we all sat near each other, and because the plane had 3 seats in the middle isle Charlie sat with me and Reece, I sat in the middle.

"I feel kinda bad leaving a two month old baby with your mum James" Caitlin said as she leaned on James' shoulder, "he'll be fine he's a graham plus we left more than he needs even my mum said its alright stop worrying" James chuckled wrapping one arm around her. "I am just the third wheel on this trip aren't I" Charlie huffed, "no not at all Charlie I wouldn't like not having you around. My baby brother is my everything" I chuckled kissing his cheek, "I shouldn't have come" Charlie groaned, "don't be like that smile Charlie" I said hugging him tight.

When we finally arrived at our destination it was just coming morning and this meant we could choose our cabins. We were staying on a well protected cabin site, it was around a waterfall and in the middle of the jungle practically, we had to choose which cabins we're all staying in as each one is different, "give me the one with the single bed" Charlie huffed, "its that one" James said pointing to the one behind a brush it looked really cool, "now I don't regret coming single" Charlie said before running into his cabin, "ok Sara and Reece you choose first as it was your idea" Jade suggested, "Okie dokie, theee blue cabin" I pointed to the one with the blue door, "Okie dokie lets move in."

Me and Reece walked in and the cabin was so spacious. There was a bed, a sofa and flat screen TV (where the electricity come from god only knows), a bathroom with a massive bath and a small kitchen, I ran to the bed and jumped on it, "don't break the springs to early" Reece chuckled, "Oh I'd always wait for you to help."

I forgot to mention I saw SK on Sunday in Liverpool they were AMAZING! Although Reece ignored me he literally was waving to everyone saw me smirked then waved to everyone else rude boy! I got waved at by Jake Chris and James, me and James had some serious eye contact going on I think he was laughing at me lol x and Charlie was basically flirting with my friend the little doosh oh and Casey is sooooooooo much cuter in real life cute kick thats what he should be called and Reece is ignorant kick aha x (lets be honest he hates me, WAIT WHAT IF HE READ GUITAR HERO! *Instantly deletes guitar hero and the sequel*)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter xx

Please vote and comment xx

Love Sara xx
Love stereo kicks xx