I Think I'm Done.

IMPORTANT NOTE AT THE END!!!!!!!!
3rd February 2029
Sara's POV:

Lately I'd been feeling down about my music. I hadn't created something I felt really passionately about, I mean I've had recent number 1's but nothing really mattered to me if it wasn't doing anything. I missed touring. But most of all the one night shows that was just one special day of singing and then back to the norm.

I was going for an interview today but I really just wasn't in the mood. I was feeling so exhausted with writing and looking after the house. I love writing but not when its a pointless song about nothingness.

Reece came with me to the interview. He didn't know I was feeling so in this live TV interview I was going to reveal what was going through my head at this time.

I sat before Belle the interviewer, she sat with a bunch of cards before me, "Hiya Sara its nice to see you how are you today?" she said with a massive smile, "I'm good just a little tired I guess" I shrugged, "aren't we all. Now bout your latest song that just went to number one. How did you come up with that song is it a personal memory or?" she shrugged, "no it was really just a little random, everything is kinda random with me lately" I nodded, "oh right so how is the family?" she asked with a cheeky grin, "good yeah, Sam could pull his weight a little more but he's doing good" I nodded, "aww bless him. So you've been at this career for so many years now, your in your thirties will it ever stop for you?" she asked smiled, but her smile soon faded as I answered, "honestly I Think I'm Done. I don't know what to write about anymore, I've read books to get my ideas but none are ones that I really feel passionatley about, the Stereo Kick's boys have been shooting out single after single and they are all amazing and mean something to them, but I'm stuck I'm lost and I just think its time for someone else to have a go" I admitted, "Oh no, I think I might cry now, I love your music so much don't leave the music industry everyone will cry" she smiled at me but witha slight pout, "I know it would be hard for my fans to swallow if I did give up but I think I'll do a couple more shows then pack in" I admitted sadly, "but Sara your like our queen" she chuckled, "naww, well I'm glad you think that but at the moment I think my music isn't to its best and I've written songs to their best like, Perfect was one of my bests it got to number one, and I loved that but I don't seem to be in the right mind to create anymore personal good music" I shrugged, she nodded in understanding, "well I know NO BODY wants you to go out of music. I  don't think we'd all know what to do it would be lonely with out you" she pouted, "aha aww thats sweet" I cooed with a chuckle, "well on that sad note its the end of the interview" she said sadly, "aww no" I smiled in a sad way.

When I came off Reece looked at me for some kind of answer, "you don't really mean that do you? You can't give up" Reece said as a tear rolled down his cheek, "I do, but hey you've still got me" I shrugged, "but you aren't you without your music" he said sadly.

When we got home James was sat outside on the grass with his head in his knees, as soon as he saw us, I noticed he was crying, he got up and ran at us, he fell to his knees before me, "WHY SARA WHY WOULD YOU GIVE UP! DON'T DO THIS TO ME PLEASE I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING" James begged, I chuckled, "I might not be going yet its just highly likely I will stop" I shrugged, "WHY GOD WHYYYYYYYYYY!" James cried looking at the sky.

Sara without music is back to petrol station sara before Reece and Sara will sara leave music??
OK GUYS THIS IS IMPORTANT GO AND READ UNEXPECTED LOVE BY ReeceBibbyTBH ITS LIKE ONE OF MY FAVS AND SHE NEEDS MORE READS IF YOU DONT I WILL NOT KILL LUCY AMD SARA REECE AND SAM WILL DIE SO GO AND READ IT PLEASE SHE DESERVES IT!!!

With that over my question is:
In What way do you think Lucy should die if she does die and who should kill her?

Thats my question whats yours? x

Please Vote and Comment xx

Love Sara xx

Love Stereo Kicks xx