"I can't be ill now"

^The feels. It hurts^
Reese's POV:

I woke up Monday morning feeling absolutely awful. The weekend couldn't have been better with me getting through to the finals. But right now I felt like death. My head ached and as I felt my stomach churn I ran to the bathroom, vomiting up last nights tea. Great just what I need a week before the finals.

"Reese are you alright?" I heard Sam from the door, "was I that loud?" I forced out, "yeah" he chuckled, "dude you alright?" I heard Jake* call, "no" I groaned, "what's up?" he then called, "I've been sick" I groaned, "I would come but I have a phobia of vomit" Jake* replied, "that's fine I look gross anyway" I said forcing a smile, Sam then appeared beside me, "I don't care" he chuckled, "you not coming to rehearsals then?" he asked, "I have to" I nodded, "mum won't mind" he shrugged, "its the finals on Saturday Sam. I have to go" I said pushing myself up.

At rehearsals Sam explained how I was ill this morning and Sara told me to take it easy. But I'll perform like I always do.

As I rehearsed I did feel a little light headed but that was just because it is so hot in here. I performed as I usually do. However on one occasion I had to run as fast as I could to the toiled to be sick yet again. Sam seemed to chase me there to make sure I was ok.

"You alright Reese?" Sara asked when I got back, "yeah I'm good" I nodded, "you want to take a break?" she asked, "nope I'm fine now" I nodded, "sure?" she smiled at me, "positive" I nodded.

I then got back up on stage and did my very best.

Back at the X Factor house, Sam made me some hot soup and a hot chocolate as I sat in my onesie on the sofa. "You should get some rest after you've finished that" Sam told me, "yeah. I will" I nodded, "you'd better get better" he chuckled, "I know right" I giggled weakly. "You're not infectious are you?" Jake* said walking in with his hand over his mouth, "I don't know. Give us a kiss and you'll find out" I smiled at him, he cringed and shook his head before he sat on the sofa, "Is she safe?" James* called in, "yeah guys she's fine" Jake* called back, James* and Lewis then walked in looking at me pulling there faces. "I'm not going to kill you" I chuckled weakly, "I beg to differ" Jake* chuckled, I tossed a pillow at him and he tossed it back. "I'm gonna miss this bants guys" Lewis spoke up, "I know me to, us lot especially will have to keep in touch. We've been mates throughout the majority of the competition" James* smiled "We're gonna all be famous" Jake* shouted, "we'd better" I smirked, "just think, One of us is going to win the X Factor" Sam said looking at us, "even if we don't win we've come amazingly well in the competition" James* said with a slight shrug, "I know. It's crazy we've come this far" Jake* nodded. "It would be great if I wasn't ill" I chuckled weakly. We all laughed.

After my hot chocolate and soup I went to bed. Sam came and tucked me in, "have a good sleep" he said kissing my head, "I'll try" I chuckled before closing my eyes.

Awh Reese is feeling a little under the weather right before the finals not good xx

Please vote and comment x

Love Sara x

Long live Stereo Kicks xx