Judges Houses

2nd September 2032
Sam's POV:

We were about to find out where our category of the groups is jetting off too, Reese is texting me on the plane to wherever she's going, me, Jake and James stood with the other groups when we were handed the envelope, James took it, "James's category, 'the groups' he is pleased to inform you that you will all be jetting off to Miami" we all screamed a lot as everyone was handed a boarding pass, I was so excited, I've never been to Miami before.

Reese's POV:

We all stood, all 6 of us girls stood waiting for the envelope, it was handed to a girl named Kaylnn who I had made good friends with, she opened the envelope and read it out, "Sara's category, 'the girls' Sara is pleased to inform you that you will all be jetting off to LA" everyone screamed in happiness, everyone was handed a boarding pass, I pulled out my phone and sent a text to Sam telling him we're going to LA, I'm so excited.

Sam's POV:

Mum had text me where all the other categories were going and told me to have a good time, the overs were going to Minorca and the boys were going to Cuba. Nice.

The song we were singing for the judges houses is Love me so, we thought it would be good to try and push James to pick us.

But first...

BEACH AND POOL TIME AT JAMES'S!

The next morning after sleeping for hours because of jet lag, I felt myself be picked up from the bed when I woke my uncle James and band mate James were carrying me, "guys what are you doing?" I questioned and then saw Jake with a camera, "LET GOOO!" I squealed as they rocked me by the pool, "3. 2. 1. FLY" Both James's said in unison before throwing me in the pool, when I rose to the surface I shook my head furiously to dry my hair a little, I then got out, noticing the film crew.

"So James who is watching the performances with you?" I asked as we walked back into the building, "your wonderful uncle Jake. I did want Barclay but Caitlin dibsed him first. But I love my little Jakey boy" James chuckled, "who have the others got?" I asked, "Your mother has your father, Caitlin has Barclay and Jaymi has JJ as in his band mate not my daughter" James clarified, "I got that" I chuckled.

Performing*

We stood together as a three, "so what are you singing?" James asked as Jake sat by him, "Love Me So, by Stereo Kicks" I said with a chuckle, "the best song evaaaa" James said high fiving Jake, we then performed Love Me So. "Thank you boys" Jake said to us, we then left.

Reese's POV:

For my judges houses song I was singing, Break Free by Ariana Grande, I thought personally this song would put me in Sara's final 4.

I walked out in front of Sara and Reece, perfect doing this in front of your best friends parents. Not.

"Hiya Reese" Reece smiled at me, "what are you singing today?" Sara asked, "Break Free by Ariana Grande" I smiled, "love that song" Reece smiled, "you mean love the artist" Sara grumbled at him, Reece chuckled before I started.

The verdict*
Sam's POV:

It was time for the verdict, whether we had made it into the top four, me and the other two boys stepped in and looked at me, we stood before James who was on his own, "boys hello" James smiled at us, "hi" we all smiled nervously, "first of all you did a great performance it was brilliant. Second, I know how you are feeling right now I have been through this process. So I'm gonna jump straight to the point, I have decided that you three boys. You have made my top four" we all screamed and jumped about like girls and hugged James, before hugging each other, "thank you so much" Jake kept repeating, "no problem" James laughed at us.

Reese's POV:

I stood in front of Sara, my body was shaking after watching all the other girls I felt I hadn't done enough and I already felt tears rolling down my face, "come sit next to me hun" Sara smiled at me, I sat by her, "why you crying" Sara smiled softly, "I just feel that. I could. Have done better" I cried wiping my eyes, "come here" she said hugging me, I never usually notice but me and Sara are very similar people, I don't know what it is but we have a good connection, "so I have thought about your performance hard and personally I do love your voice and I'm not just saying this I genuinely do think you are a magnificent singer, but I do think your right, that song was great and you sang it amazing but you could've chose something better for you. That being said all your other performances have been spot on, now here is my thing. Do I focus on that performance here? Or do I look at every other performance you have done? If I base it off that performance you would have missed out on my final four, probably. But I'm not focusing on that one because you are better than that and you've proved it time and time again. So Reese I decided... You have made my top four" I squealed slightly and then went silent, my hands covered my mouth and a couple more tears fell from my eyes, "thank you so so so much" I said happily, Sara hugged me, I ran out and engulfed Tristan in a massive hug, "congratulations how you feeling?" Tristan asked, I huffed, "absolutely amazing. I'm gobsmacked" I chuckled excitedly, "well congrats because YOUR IN THE LIVE SHOWS" I screamed a little again with excitement. "Hey good luck and I'll see ya soon" Tristan smiled, "thank you" I said happily.

I'M THROUGH TO THE LIVE SHOWS!!!!!

Next two chapters are moving into the X Factor house and Sam's 16th Birthday there is some drama coming xx

Have you seen the music video to Love Me So oh my life I was ligit crying on my bedroom floor it's so gooood xx

Who has periscope? I do I think I'm called like @saramgxx

And I really wanna go see Bars and Melody in Manchester but I'm also saving up for Stereo Kicks meet and greet for when they do another tour (they will) the Bars and Melody tickets are like £20 and I wanna go but don't know anyone who is going and none of my friends like them which is really irritating I'm asking if my cousins wanna come though caz they love em but if they can't go I can't fucking go and I wanna see themmmmm! Xxx

Please vote and comment xx

Love Sara xx
Love Stereo Kicks xx