"It's Ok We're Here"

^babe^
Reese's POV:
All my stuff from X Factor was packed, honestly I didn't have much because I could walk home for clothes. So I was ready and could go home, Lewis had just finished packing his things, so had Sam, Jake* and James*.
We all gathered in the living room, "gonna miss you Lewis" I said hugging him, "I'm gonna miss you to. But hey we'll meet again. We're going to be famous pop stars especially you" Lewis smiled at me, "hey you will be" I chuckled.

Once Lewis had left I had time to talk to the triple bass boys, "I'm gonna miss this place" Jake* sighed, "me too" James * sighed also, "yeah this is a great place" Sam said looking about, "your house is almost the same size as this one" Jake* grumbled.

When I arrived home my mum and dad hugged me tight, "congratulations kid" my dad said rubbing my back, "you've already congratulated me" I chuckled, "you deserve loads more" I chuckled at their reactions, "probably not after what I'm going to tell you. Mum, dad I need to talk to you. You might wanna sit down" I said to them, they both sat on the sofa in front of me, "here's the thing. Please don't be mad, but... I'm pregnant" I said with a small huff, "wow. Um... I don't know what to think. Who is the father?" My dad asked, "Sam" I said sitting on the coffee table, "well have you told him?" Mum asked, "yeah" I nodded, "is he ok with it?" Dad asked, "he seems to be completely cool with it" I shrugged, "well good. You are one lucky girl, and he's one lucky guy to have you. Surprisingly I'm not angry about this. I think this is great" my dad smiled, "yeah, and this means I'll finally be connected to Sara. I'm so happy" my mum said happily, "yeah I guess you will be" I chuckled.

My mum had called Sara and Reece telling them we were coming around. To talk. I mean I could do without talking but what the hell.

When we got there we walked right in, we always had done, "hey guys" Sara said hugging my mum.

Sara's POV:
We all sat in the living room, the TV was on as background noise as we chatted, "so are you excited for everything that's coming?" Jade asked Sam and Reese who were sat next to each other on the couch, "I guess" Reese chuckled, "I wish you could've waited. Like 5 years. I'm not ready to be a nan" I grumbled, "I know how your feeling I mean we're 34 for gods sake" Jade said looking at me, "there's one upside I guess" I shrugged, "yeah we're going to be kinda related" jade smiled at me, "dude. We're gonna be like kinda related" Leondre said getting up and looking at Reece, "finally. I'm so happy about this!" Reece said jumping up, before him and Leondre bro hugged, me and jade gave each other the 'I know weirdos' look.

"Well we're so happy things are working out for you two" I smiled "and the rules are that your child has to have the initials either RB or SB that is if you have Bibby" Reece shrugged with a chuckle, "yeah, I like Bibby" Reese smiled at Sam, "Well I don't particularly think calling him or her Reece or Reese, that would just be awkward there are to many Reece's" Reese explained, "you can never have to many Reece's" Reece shook his head. I chuckled, "we'll sort out names closer to the time" Sam sighed, "but it's so exciting" Jade said excitedly.

So all the parents know now x
The countdown: 15 Parts remaining x
Please vote and comment xx
Love Sara x
Long live stereo kicks xx