Christmas is coming!

23rd December 2032

Sara's POV:

So it's two days before Christmas and I'm excited to see what I've got, I bought Sam his presents a month ago. I'm really hoping he likes them.

But now me and the kick boys are all sat in mine and Reece's house discussing plans for Christmas day, "well Christmas dinner is going to be here right?" Casey asked, "obviously" I chuckled, "good, I'm not risking cooking" Casey smiled. "So what's everyone got me?" I asked, "perfume" Barclay chuckled, "so another year of buy Sara things to make her smell nice just because of that one time I didn't have a shower in a week. I was ill guys I couldn't move" I sighed, "we know Sara" Reece said hugging me and then pretending that I smelled really bad, I glared at him, "kidding" he smiled and pecked my lips which soon turned into a bigger kiss "hellooo we're still here" James said getting our attention, we pulled off each other and smiled. "Well, I'm not telling you what I've got Reece" Jake smiled, "why what have you got me?" Reece said excitedly, "I just said I wasn't telling you" Jake grumbled, "I can't tell you what I'm getting Sam because I don't trust you not to tell" Casey said looking at me and Reece who sat looking offended by his comment, "Well I can't tell you what I've got you" Reece smiled at me and then winked at James, "yeah neither can I" Charlie smiled at me, "I'm scared to what everyone has got me" I said looking a little worried by the situation.

Reece's POV:

I'm so excited to see her face when she opens the gift. Currently it's at James's house and he'll bring it round when he comes around, I've bought her a dog. A pug to be precise. I know how much she loves them and I can't wait to see her face when she pulls that puppy out of the box, and to be honest it is one of the cutest things I've ever seen.

Charlie's POV: 

I'm super excited for Christmas now, I can't wait until Sara opens that box, I'll be the best brother ever, I know she likes Dalmatians and has been wanting a dog for a while now, I should get an award. Best brother ever. She's gonna love me for this.

Jake's POV:

Well Reece is going to be so happy with my present, Sara getting her own way wanting a dog, well Reece is the man of the house and needs a dog pal. A boy Husky puppy I've got him, its so fluffy and cuddly, I will admit to falling asleep with it on the couch the other day. It's going to be hard to give him now. I'm a little attached. But he'll think I'm awesome for it so it'll be all worth it.

Casey's POV:

For Sam's gift I've got him something small but filled with love, a Shih Tzu puppy, I know he said he liked those so why not give him one, he's old enough to look after his own dog now and hey maybe it will teach him a few things for the future, plus it's the cutest little dogs, it's black and white and tiny and makes the cutest little puppy squeak noises.

Oooooo shit they're gonna end up with four dogs I mean Sara won't mind but I don't think Reece will appreciate all these dogs xx

The countdown: 13 parts left!

Please vote and comment xx

Love Sara xx

Long Live Stereo Kicks xx