Working Hard

Sara's POV:

We're preparing for week 8, quarter finals week and everyone is working super hard to make it to the semi finals. Everyone is feeling the pressure as they have to sing two songs this week. The pressure is well and truly on. Especially for James and Triple Bass. If they get through they will take the Michael. Which is horrible. Plus Stereo Kicks are the biggest boyband in the world and will slay.

I was watching Reese's rehearsal for her first song which is Unconditionally by Katy Perry and in the middle she just burst into tears. I didn't understand why. She tried to carry on but she just kept crying. When the music stopped I took her aside. 

"Reese what's wrong?" I questioned rubbing her back, "I don't think I'm good enough" she cried, "what do you mean you're amazing" I said soothingly, "I've had this feeling all week that it's my week to go" she sobbed, "come here" I said hugging her, "I know how you're feeling. There's a lot of pressure on you this week" I said comforting her, "I don't know if I can handle two songs" she said wipping her eyes, "sure you can. You know these songs. You have them on your phone. When you hear them you should instantly know the words. You'll be fine" I smiled at her, she nodded. "Just go and take a few minutes listening to the songs and calm yourself down" I smiled at her, she nodded again and then turned and walked away to find a seat.

Sam's POV:

Me and the boys were walking to the stage when we passed Reese. She was sat with her knees to her chest. She looked like she had been crying. I sat beside her. "Hey what's up?" I asked, "nothing" she said wiping her eyes, "no seriously what's wrong" I said wrapping my arm around her, "I just feel like this week I'll be going home" she sniffled, "don't think like that. You're one of the best in this competition. You're better than us. You're amazing. Think positive thoughts. You'll pull through" I smiled at her, I pulled her close so she rested her head on my shoulder. "Look if you need anyone to talk to come to me. I'll listen all day to your problems because I want to sort them out" I smiled at her, "I don't want to annoy you though" she sniffled, "you could never annoy me" I smiled before kissing her cheek. "I've got to go now but if you need me. I'm always nearby" I smiled at her before getting up, she nodded. "See you soon" I said before kissing her head and making my way to the stage.

These are pretty sort chapters so I hope I'm not boring you things should get more dramatic soon... I hope aha xx

Please vote and comment xx

Love Sara x

Long live Stereo Kicks xx