A Night In

Sara's POV:

It had been a long hard day at rehearsals. The remaining acts were all desperate to make it to that final. Of course only three can and the competition is tense. More than anything I want Reese to win. I am so much more focused on her now than I ever have been as she is my last act and I cannot lose her. I will not lose her. I am so focused that even when Sam comes for anything during her rehearsals I tell him to leave and go ask James or find Reece as I just don't have the time to mess about with him or his band. He had James so he needs to work with James. Speaking of which James had two acts through to the semi finals so one of them is definitely through.

I finally arrived home, I was exhausted to say the least. I walked in and dropped my stuff my the door, I walked upstairs and flopped onto the bed. I need to sleep.

"Saaaraaaa" I heard Reece sing from the bathroom, I groaned, "what is it Reece?" I replied with a small smile, "come into the bathroom. I have a surprise for you" he said in a sing-song voice, I got up and walked into the bathroom where Reece was sat in a full bubble bath with a glass of champagne in his hand, "how long have you been sat here?" I questioned, "literally 30 seconds" he smiled, "impressive" I giggled weakly, "please join me in my land of bubbles" he said smirking, "don't say that again please" I said unbuttoning my shirt and letting it drop on the floor. I got undressed and stepped in, "move your toes" I said as I stood in, he moved his feet and then I sat down, "champagne?" Reece asked holding out a glass "please" I said before he poured me a glass, he handed it to me and I just drank the whole thing in one. "Wow someone's thirsty" he chuckled, "no I just really needed that" I chuckled, "how has your day been?" Reece asked, "stressful but it will be worth it" I sighed as Reece poured more champagne into my glass, "it will be" he smiled giving me the glass, I sipped it this time, I then put the glass down. He also put his down. We smiled at each other, "come sit up here" Reece said shuffling up slightly, I turned and sat beside him, he wrapped one arm around me. We stared into each others eyes before we both leaned in. Our lips touching. I decided to straddle over his lap, he smiled at me before I kissed him. I wrapped my arms around his neck. We made out for a while but didn't actually do anything, I wasn't a big fan of 'in the bath' sex.

After the bath Reece wrapped a large towel around us both and dried us both. "Come on I've got something even better for us" he smiled dropping the towel, "so we're walking around nude. Wonderful if James comes in" I chuckled sarcastically, "he won't" he sighed, "you said that last time" I chuckled.

We walked down the stairs and Reece pulled out a box, "what's in that?" I asked, "our brand new onesie for two" he chuckled, "oh shit Reece" I laughed, "it's awesome" Reece said excitedly, he opened it up and we both got into the black onesie for two. It was super comfy. we had to move in sync but that wasn't hard. From the microwave he pulled out a McDonald's. "Let's eat this shall we" he smiled at me, "I love you so much" I chuckled kissing him, "I know you do. What shall we watch Lord Of The Rings?" Reece questioned, "yes please" I chuckled, "ok this is going to be awkward" Reece said before we both adjusted to put the DVD in the DVD player.

We then both flopped onto the sofa and cuddled as we watched Lord Of The Rings, I mean we could've picked a more romantic movie but unfortunately, we aren't that kind of couple.

Reece's POV:

It was near to the end of the first Lord Of The Rings movie. Plus it was the extended edition so it was almost four hours long. I had stayed awake whereas Sara had fallen asleep cuddled up to me, I kissed the top of her head. Then I realized I can't move. I shall have to sleep on the couch too.

Needed a nice little Rara chapter hope you enjoyed it xx

Please Vote and Comment xx

Love Sara xx

Long live Stereo Kicks xx