I Will Kill You

Sam's POV:

I was alone as I walked the streets of London. I had just gone for a walk, clearing my head of any thoughts so I could relax as I drank my Starbucks. I was walking past cars parked in front of houses when I saw a girl. She had brown hair and was walking in the opposite direction to me. Walking towards me. I saw her eyes, the rest of her face was hidden behind her coat. But I didn't need the rest of her face to know who it was. Lucy.

As we came closer to one another it seemed she knew my face to, the nearby ally. A perfect place for interrogation. Especially since Jack wasn't near her, so I thought. She stopped when she was approximately 5 feet away from me, I to did the same.

Without thinking I launched at her, grabbing the collar of her coat and pinning her up on the ally way. She didn't even try to escape. "You" I growled. "Yes. Me" she said calmly.

"Why aren't you behind bars yet?" I growled, "to quick for anyone. They've stopped searching for me" she smirked, "well they might have given up but I won't rest until you are dead" I snarled, "then why haven't you killed me?" she questioned, "wouldn't do it here. To open. Plus I have nothing to do it with and I think my parents would enjoy seeing you die" I smirked, "would they now. Bibby had his face to mine the other week" she smirked, "shut up" I growled, "it wasn't his fault" I said dropping her, "oh really. I recall him kissing me" she chuckled, "and I recall me telling you to shut up just 30 seconds ago. You must have short term memory loss" I snarled, "nope. Just can't hear you from inside the womb" she said thinning her eyes at me, "or is it that you're to far down in hell?" I growled, we both fell silent.

"Believe me Lucy. You won't get away with everything you've done. Once Jack is out of the picture you'd better hide. My whole family will be searching for you" I warned, "oh really. So Jack is the source to my power" she chuckled evilly, "in a sense. Yes" I nodded, "oh you kids make me laugh. I don't need a guy to protect me. I'm already strong enough to wipe the floor with all of you" she chuckled, "you like to think that" I smirked, "no Sam. I know that" she growled before flipping her hair and walking away, "watch your back bitch. I will kill you" I called after her. She didn't even turn. She just kept walking.

I didn't really believe what had just happened. Mostly because I wasn't dead and neither was she. She deserved everything that was coming to her. And although I didn't yet know what that was. I was sure that it would be painful and in my mum's eyes. The best news she's ever heard.

Ok so that's a short chapter just a bit of confrontation between the young Bibby and Lucy I don't care what anyone says Lucy threw shade there aha x

I hope you enjoyed that chapter x sorry if they are awful x

Please vote and comment x

Love Sara x
Long Live Stereo Kicks!! Xx