Finals

^Reese^

Sara's POV:

"ITS THE X FACTOR FINALS!!!!"

That's how tonight started for me, in Wembley arena with Tristan screaming his lungs out, I was stood beside James and Caitlin ready to go on stage, I smiled at them both.

"LADIES, GENTS AND CHILDREN OF WEMBLEY! I GIVE YOU... YOUR X FACTOR 2032 JUDGES!" Tristan announced before we were welcomed with loud screams and cheers, we all waved going out making this second to last night amazing, I had high hopes for the acts but I was concerned for Reese after all that's happened this week.

Once sat down Tristan gave us a warm welcome to the arena, it was huge, I had never really noticed as I was always on stage.

"OK so to kick start the night all three acts will sing a new and totally random song that the judges have chosen, and to start the night we have the act of the one, the only... SARA BIBBY!" I smiled at Tris and looked into the camera, "yeah so she has had a tough week but still has given it her all and I wish her all the best of luck in the future, Its Reese Green" I smiled, her VT then played.

VT:
"So I have had a really tough week, I kicked off the week on Monday being really violently sick and ill, I felt awful but in the hope I would recover, however by the next day I was still sick and I passed out during rehearsals." *Shows the passing out* "I didn't know if I was well enough to perform. But thankfully I was feeling a hell of a lot better on Wednesday and I rehearsed and rehearsed and I'm pretty sure I got this ahaha pretty sure"

She came on stage, the song she is singing is 'Only love can hurt like this' honestly I don't know why I chose this song but I love the song and it will do her good.

When she finished the arena was on its feet as was I. "Reese green. You are stunning singer and its no surprise you've got this far, from the first day, the first word that came from your mouth I looked to Caitlin and said 'that girl will go far in this industry' not the show the industry, you perform like your life depends on it, you will definitely be here for the final tomorrow" Jaymi smiled at her, everyone loved her, she would be here tomorrow.

"It's true Reese he did say those exact words, and he was right. You have your collaboration next and honestly you'll be amazing" Caitlin smiled.

James sat with his mouth wide open, "Reese you make me a man of Little words well bloody done" James congratulated her.

"With the week you've had Reese all I have to say is, you go out into the world and shine. You are the true meaning of a star" I smiled at her, "what has actually happened?" James looked at me confused, "Reese can I tell him?" I looked at her she chuckled and nodded, I whispered, "she's pregnant" to James and he gasped, "no!" He looked at Reese in shock, "yeah" I nodded, "we child will have to speak later. Well done for coming out and performing like that" James gave her a thumbs up.

Lewis performed second and then it was the time for triple bass to get on stage.

"OK so the remaining act its the last group. James" Tristan turned to him, "yaaaassss its my boys. TRIPLE BASS!" he screamed.

VT:
B: ITS THE FINAL!!
JK: None of us can believe this has happened. I mean we are part of the final three, its amazing.

JM: unbelievable actually, its been super hard this week we had no time to relax as we've had to learn four songs, just in case we made it to the final two

S: I've had a great week aha

Jk: why what have you done. Your girlfriend has been ill all week