Reece's Cousin

The picture is ligit me what do people think about me in the RB jacket i really need opinions here xx personally Ive seen peeps pull it off better x thats saddening :'( x

4th October 2028
Sara's POV:

I walked into the front room noticing Reece on the phone, I was fed up. Fed up with the fact I'm getting old. I'm sulking.

When Reece put the phone down he turned to me, "why are you pulling that face again? For the last time your not old and even if you were your still good in bed so theres always a heads up" Reece chuckled slumping beside me, "oh by the way it was dad on the phone, my 15 year old cousin is coming to stay here until her parents get back off holiday. It'll be the first time she's been down here. I haven't seen her since she was born" Reece said as he wrapped an arm around me, "15 years ago, just before I found you" he smiled pecking my lips, "so who is your cousin?" I asked, "she's called Deirbhile and she's 15. That's all I really know about her" Reece sighed, "well I can't wait to meet her. Your making the spare room" I chuckled before getting up, "where are you going?" Reece asked, "playing fifa with Sam" I said before walking off.

14th October 2028

I was upstairs finishing off the room that Reece had only half done even though today his cousin was coming. Reece was just picking her up from his parents.

"So how long is she staying for?" Sam asked as I made dinner, "just a week" I shrugged, "cool so how old is she?" he said as he sat down on the stool, "15, just 3 years older than you" I smiled at him and then turned my attention back to making dinner, "and Sam you've got to actually talk to her, you can't sit in your room looking morbid the entire time, you should bring Reese over and you can all play together" I said handing him his sandwich, "mum, I'm 12 years old not 5" he groaned, "fiiinee, you can all hang together, I don't know what the slang is these days, its different from when I was your age" I chuckled. It's true quite a bit of stuff had changed, but I'm proud to say me and Reece still look like we're 16 everyone says that, they say we grew up well.

"We're here" Reece called in, me and Sam stopped eating our dinner and walked into the hallway to see Reece with the young brown haired blue eyed girl, she stood behind Reece shyly, "hey Deirbhile. Its nice to see you. Do you want something to eat or drink?" I asked with a small shrug and smile, "n-no thank you" she said with her head down, "its alright we won't bite. Sam will take your things to your room" I smiled at her, Sam looked at me in protest, "go" I mouthed angrily to him, he rolled his eyes and walked over to her, "come on follow me" Sam smiled at her. Lazy bastard. Deirbhile took her smaller bag of things and Sam carried the big bag, he gave me a strained face as he carried the stuff up the stairs, "stop being a weed" I chuckled at him. As they disappeared Reece took my hands, "she's a little shy but I'm sure she'll get used" Reece said pecking my lips.

Sam's POV:

"Here is your room" I said opening the door to the large guest room, which did have the added en suite. "Thanks" she smiled at me, "this room is bigger than mine" I grumbled under my breath, "hey if you want you can come and play some fifa" I suggested, "video games aren't my thing. I prefer going outside and playing real life" she shrugged, "what! You like to go outside" I said with a slight bit of shock, "yeah" she chuckled, "so do you wanna go outside and play some football" I shrugged, "sure" she nodded, "I'll call Nate and Reese. They can come and play too" I nodded pulling my phone out of my pocket, "thats fine do you have any more friends we can play with?" she shrugged, "yeah. I'll get everyone over, we can have a big match in the garden. Be warned the football nets are behind the pool so someone is guaranteed to fall in" I chuckled.

"Mum everyone is coming over for a big match of football" I said walking through the kitchen, "what so I have to make food for all the Graham's" she groaned, "Yup" I nodded throwing my ball in the air. Despite it being the start of October it was bloody boiling outside. Its like summer hadn't stopped and thats weird for England.