I never meant to hurt you

Sara's POV:

I looked and saw Liam going over to the blonde guy walking in circles, great it was Reece, Liam pointed up to me, "the fucking prick" I cursed standing up, Reece hugged him and then began running, I stood up, I stepped further onto the balcony, I don't wanna face him.

A few minutes later I heard someone clambering up the stairs, I gulped and felt myself start crying again, my feet were shuffling over the edge, "Sara! Stop" he called, "leave me alone" I mumbled to myself, "Sara please stop! Just stop!" he begged, I could hear he was choaked up, I looked in his direction and finally turned my head to look at him, his eyes were red and puffy and tears stained his cheeks, "Don't. Please" he begged, "theres no point in me Reece" I finally spoke, "no point in you. Your kidding. Your the point in me the point in all the boys, just come in and talk to me. Please" he begged repeatedly, "why? You don't care-" "I do care Sara, despite what I said before I still love you. I didn't know before that someone had done that to you, please come in" he said holding his hand out, I hesitated before taking it, he dragged me in and hugged me tight, I didn't hug back, "sit down and we'll talk" he said sitting down, I sat beside him, "Sara, if I could physically put into words how sorry I am for everything that has happened today, I would, but I can't because I can't explain how sorry I am, maybe we can just put all this behind us and go on with our lives" he said moving closer to me and holding my hand, he kissed the edge of my mouth and then my lips, "this is it Reece! You think you can kiss me and everything will be alright! But thats not how it works we're not 16 anymore, you actually slapped me Reece and like I said we're not 16 anymore, your stronger than you look and when we were 16 I could have wrestled you to the floor and kicked your head in but we are 23 years old and you don't realize your strength, every time I look at you my face starts hurting, telling me to stay away" I sobbed, he cried more at the realization of how much pain he'd inflicted, "I- I never meant to hurt you, please, I'm so so sorry, I never meant to hurt you, Sara please, I promise to never touch you like that again" he sobbed burrying his head in my neck as he cried tears fell from my eyes, "please baby please" he mumbled in my skin, his hand held my neck and stroked my skin with his thumb, I didn't say anything, I looked down at the position we were in, he kissed my neck lightly as he sniffled, I rested my head on his head, his hair was soft, "I don't know Reece" I mumbled, "please, please, I love you" he mumbled, I took my head from his, he nuzzled his nose on my skin, he looked up at me, holding my head with the hand that was on my neck, he brought my face closer as he gently tugged on my hair, he placed his forehead on mine, his eyes were still streaming, we both closed our eyes, "please Sara, Sara I love you, please" he begged nuzzling his nose on mine, "please" he said again, "I'll- I'll give you... One more chance. Just one" I mumbled, "I only need one" he nodded slightly and then kissed my lips gently, "I love you" he mumbled against my lips, "I love you to" I replied.

Who was shouting 'JUST FORGIVE HIM' at the screen I was and I was writing it aha xx

Those who have me on Facebook the guitar hero trailer is up x

I got 0 on one English test aha i wrote a page and a half turns out it was actually 10 x

Please vote and comment xx

Love Sara xx
Love Stereo Kicks xx