"I hear that..."

Sam's POV:
"Our music is coming on so good I'm proud of you boys and I'm pretty proud of me too. It's been a busy day though. I'm exhausted" Reese sighed as we walked back from the studio hand in hand. "Me too but I think I'm gonna go see my mum and dad tonight, I heard my mum has been having some trouble finding the right lyrics for this new single she's writing. I thought I'd go and help her" I smiled at Reese briefly before focusing back on the path, "you're so sweet to your mum" she smiled as she kissed my cheek, I smiled, "she deserves it. After all she's done for me" I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her close.

"I'm gonna go to bed I'm really tired" Reese said before yawning, "well I'm going to my parents, I'll try not to wake you when I get home" I smiled picking up my keys off the table, "Awhhh, well I'll see you later" Reese said kissing my lips, "I'll pick you up a big Mac on the way home" I smiled, "you're a babe" she chuckled as she started to climb the stairs, "call me if anything happens" I said as I went to leave, "I will" she called down the stairs as I left the house and locked up.

I was walking to my parents house, I had my headphones in. I was listening to some classics, Love Yourself by Justin Bieber. I was just about to go around the corner when I felt someone tap me on my shoulder, I pulled out my headphones and turned around. "For fucks sake, what do you want out of me now. Go on, kill me I'm too tired to give a shit" I sighed looking at who stood before me, "ha, I'm not going to kill you. Not out in public anyway" she laughed and then smirked at me, "Lucy, I'm really too tired to be dealing with whatever you have to say right now" I sighed in boredem. "C'mon, I hear that your girlfriend is pregnant, congratulations" she smiled, "could you be anymore patronizing and sarcastic?" I sighed running a hand through my hair, "I'm being serious, congrats. You're what? 16?" she smiled 'sweetly' "yeah" I furrowed my bros, giving a confused look, "awh so young" I grumbled and turned starting to walk away, "it's gonna take a lot of work" she called after me, "are you really cut out for it?" She called. I stopped dead, "24/7. Your remaining teen years spent looking after a baby" I turned my head slightly, "that baby will mean the world to me" I snarled, "at first. But what about when it starts crying. You'll be up all night. Getting little sleep" I could feel her smirking. I turned fully to look at her and started moving towards her, "I will look after that baby despite how much it cries. I know how bad this could be but I'm not going to leave Reese on her own. She needs me" I growled, "keep thinking that" she smirked at me, with an evil glint in her eye. "YOU DON'T KNOW ME! STOP ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW ME! I LOVE REESE AND I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU! SLY SLEAZY MURDEROUS WHORE BAGS LIKE YOU! GOODBYE LUCY!" I snapped at her, she pisses me off so bad. I stormed away. I could feel her eyes burning a hole in the back of my head but I kept walking.

I stormed into my parents house and closed the door gently. I stood there a second and took a deep breath. "You alright?" My dad asked me with a concerned smile. "Yeah I'm fine. Where's mum?" I sighed forcing a smile, "in the studio. Sam what's wrong?" He asked me, "nothing" I said as I hurried off upstairs.

"Hey mum" I smiled at my mum walking into the studio, "hey Sam how are you?" She smiled, "alright I guess" I nodded slightly, "you guess?" She raised her eyebrows at me, "I'm find" I smiled, "Samuel Reece Bibby tell me what's wrong?" She said tapping the seat beside her, I huffed, "I ran into Lucy" my mum's eyes widened, "um... W-what did she say?" She forced a worried smile, "she congratulated me about Reese. Then went on to torment me. I just walked away" I nodded, "oh. That's the best thing to do" she nodded.

On my way home I picked Reese up a big Mac from McDonald's and walked home. I unlocked the door and walked in quietly. I locked up and looked at the time. 8pm. I was exhausted, I dragged myself up the stairs and walked into mine and Reese's room, where I found her fast asleep. I placed her McDonald's on her bedside table. I pulled off my shirt and changed into my joggers before climbing into bed next to Reese. I wrapped my arms around her and burried my head into her neck, "hey baby" she mumbled, "I brought you maccies" I mumbled back, "thank you" she said sitting up but I held onto her and put my head in her lap. She got out her McDonald's and started munching on the fries, she fed me a couple, and smiled at me. "I love you" I smiled up at her as the things Lucy had said crossed my mind, "I love you too" she smiled, "I'm never going to leave you" I mumbled, my eyes closing, "I know baby" she said stroking my hair, "you're beautiful" I muttered, "you're tired" she chuckled and within about 30 seconds. I was asleep.

I really want to get this book finished so I may delete some chapters in between idk atm but hope y'all are enjoying it xx

Please vote and comment xx

Love Sara xx