Meanwhile...

19th November 2021
Sara's POV:

We've been having a great time here in New Zealand. James keeps waking us up at 2am though as he thinks we should all live like people in New Zealand, why he thinks they wake up at 2am I will never know. But appart from that everything here is amazing.

Meanwhile back in England...

Sam's POV:

"Lexi come on wake up we're going swimming" I said shaking her lightly and jumping on her bed, "hang on Sam its like 3 in The morning" she groaned rolling over, "Lexiii its 10 O'clock and we're waiting for you come on" I moaned tugging on her arm, "alright I'm up" she chuckled rolling out of bed, "YESSSSSSSSS! Hurry up" I demanded running off.

She came downstairs all ready and with her stuff in a bag, "can we go please" I said eagerly, "ok come on, we'll have a McDonalds on the way home" Grandpap smiled as he got up from the sofa, "Yippee" I said running to the front door.

At the swimming baths there were big floats out, and lots of other fun things to play with, "thats my spaceship float" I grumbled to Lexi was was sat on a massive green and blue rocket float, "theres enough room for you to" she smiled, "help me on" I said looking up at her, she jumped off and helped me on, "This is my float now mwahaha" I said evilly, "no its not" she said jumping up on with me, "no my float" I said trying to push her off, "fine you can stay" I huffed giving up, she turned and gave me a playful smug look, and then I saw Grandpap coming toward us, he held his finger over his lips as he came closer, so I stayed quiet and chuckled a little, "I want my own float so I'm off" I said jumping down my little armbands stopping me from going any further down in the water, "yes I have my own-" she was interupted by the float being tipped upside down, she screamed and I laughed hysterically, "now its my float" Grandpap said sitting on it, he helped me up onto it and we both cheered in victory as Lexi looked at us disapprovingly.

When we got home I was tired but didn't admit it, "can we watch that movie. The one day told me about... Good Boy?" I asked sitting on the sofa, "I think its bed time for you. You look shattered" Grandpap said with a smile, "but Grandpap-" "you'll just be grouchy in the morning-" "Come on Sam I'll take you up and tuck you in" Lexi said holding her hand out, "okay" I groaned getting up and taking Lexi's hand.

She tucked me into bed and then got up to leave, "Lexi?" I questioned, "Sam" she replied, "do you think my mum and dad will have another baby? A little sister or little brother for me?" I asked, "I don't know Sam... You'll have to ask when they get back" Lexi chuckled, "Okay... I will" I nodded, "night Lex" I said closing my eyes, "night Sam" Lexi said turning out the lights.

Sorry for the shitty short chapters but I PROMISE there will be drama very soon xx

How attractive is Caseys brother x i mean Chet is his brother right? I mean he's gorgeous no offence case but he's hotter than you x he's beautiful ahh does anyone know how old he is? Xx

Guess who might be going on SK's UK tour moi Im so excited xx

Please vote and comment x

Love Sara xx
Love Stereo Kicks xx