JB/SB Tour Part 1 (UK)

2nd August 2022
Sara's POV:
"But I'm gonna miss like everyones birthdays its not fair" I groaned as I packed my stuff, "come on it'll be great he'll be your new best friend" Reece said pathetically hugging me, I grumbled.

When I was packed Reece smiled at me, "here a top to remember me by, now don't you go sleeping with that Justin kid alright" Reece said smirking because he knew it would piss me off and that me sleeping with Justin would NEVER EVER happen! "I hope you get the chicken pox" I grumbled, "what the- can't get it all ready had it" "no I mean I hope a chicken walks along see's you thinks oh Reece Bibby, Sara's husband and then jumps on your face and starts scratching you" I grumbled, "wowie Sara thats a bit extreme" Reece furrowed his brow, "so is making me tour with Justin Bieber-" we then heard the door knock, "that'll be him now" Reece smirked going over to the door, and opening it, I had a phone call, "Charlie what do you want?" "Yes he's here" "Just got here" "No Charlie I will not keep him here I want this tour over quickly" "Ok Charlie Bye" I groaned and put the phone down, I turned and looked at Reece who was stood by Justin smirking, "I want to die" I muttered under my breath, "hey Sara its nice to meet you" he smiled, "I wish I could say the same" I grumbled, "Sara you can't be rude to his face" Reece growled, "coarse I can he knows I strongly disapprove of... This" I said gesturing to the entire Justin before me, "yeah thats why I'm gonna win you over" he smirked, "is that a flying pig I see" I said looking out of the window, "you think I can't do it. Thats why it will be even better seeing that music video and leaked video" he chuckled, "now I just hate you more you really will lose" I smirked, "whatever, we need to go we've gotta interview in 10 minutes" Justin huffed, "fine" I groaned, "see you baby" Reece mumbled kissing my lips, "save me" I whispered in his ear, "bye Sam look after your dad actually no... Drive him insane" I corrected myself I stood and looked at Reece who scowled at me, I chuckled and kissed him once more before grabbing my things and leaving, "she's gonna kill him" Reece sang as I left.

I sat in the corner of the bus on my phone texting the majority of people on my phone, "we're here" Justin said looking over me, I grumbled and got up.

I- interviewer
S- Sara
J- Justin

I: Hey guys how are ya?
S: been better
J: I'm good
I: so how are you guys getting on knowing about Sara's dislike for you Justin
S: nothings changed actually seeing him probably made it worse
J: she hasn't tried to kill me yet so I guess we're good
I: how excited are you for this tour getting out there
J: Yeah personally I can't wait to get back out there and perform to all the fans
S: I told all my fans to bring headphones
I: aha
S: they're delicate ears can't hear him sing.

"Was that totally necessary" Justin asked as we got back in the tour bus, "yes but you should get used to it" I smirked, "you'll like me by the end of this tour" he chuckled, "Keep dreaming Bieber keep dreaming."

"NEXT STOP WEMBLEY ARENA!"

Slow start but they're be like 3/4 parts x

Who thinks Sara will like him by the end of tour? Xx

Please vote and comment x

Love Sara x
Love Stereo Kicks x