Bootcamp: Stage 2

6th July 2032
Sam's POV:

Me, Reese, Jake and James all met up outside, before our final bootcamp audition, "shall we go for a maccies" Jake asked, "yeah if you want" Reese shrugged, "well I want so lets go" Jake said before turning on his heel and walking to McDonalds.

At McDonalds we shared lots of information about each other, we started from me, "well I have these friends at school who are in a band, they're names are Nate, Drew, Levi and Austin" I shrugged, "cool" James smiled, "they're actually doing ok for themselves at the moment. I mean Nate is like my best friend but I never told him I was coming on X Factor" I shrugged, "ahh right I mean its understandable" James shrugged. "Well for me I'm just trying to finally get somewhere with music I've done covers and shit and gigged about but I wanted to finally persue my singing career as a 17 year old" James shrugged, "I just didn't want to spend my life playing games, I want a perfect singing career and have all the hot girls look at me" we all burst out laughing at Jake's comment, "wow Jake you remind me of a young Casey Johnson" I laughed, "well Reese is giving me eyes" Jake pointed at her, she scoffed, "Nahh my eyes stay on this one" Reese said kissing my cheek, "jammy sod. Have you two fucked yet?" Jake chuckled, "No" I shook my head, "I'm 15 for gods sake" I chuckled, Reese gave me a look and I shut up.

We eventually went back to the XFactor place, we walked in and took ourselves to sit down, "so what are we all singing today?" James asked, "I'm singing Beauty and the beat a JB song" Reese nodded, "cool, I'm singing I see fire by Ed Sheeran" Jake smiled, "I'm singing All of me by John Legend" I nodded, "well I'm singing Not a bad thing by Justin Timberlake" James finished, "James Graydy to the stage" a man called, "good luck James" we all said in unison, "thank you" he said as he ran off. One by one we went on stage to find out what the final verdict would be.

Sara's POV:

Everyone had performed and now me and the other judges had to cut the numbers down to 32 so there was eight acts in each category, "I don't know what to do" I groaned, "well I personally think Reese Green would go far on her own, she's got it all" James pointed on the desk, "yeah she's amazing alone" Jaymi nodded, "I think if we run two group workshops to form a girlband and a boyband then we've got two extra bands, because we haven't got the most jaw dropping few bands at the moment we could use two more" James suggested, "yeah" we all agreed, "so what are we doing with young Bibby?" Caitlin asked, "I Dont know. I don't know how he'd feel about being in a band but although he's already got a fanbase I don't think him on his own is enough, so do we run him through the workshop or do we drop him" I said holding my head in my hands, "I think he's to good to lose and if he doesn't like the idea of a band and he doesn't gel with any of the boys we drop him and he can probably get his own record deal" James shrugged, "that is true... So do we run him with a group of eight boys and maybe do a three piece boyband because its usually four or five and I'm NOT putting them in an eight piece boyband because no" I shook my head as James laughed, "I think we give him a shot" Jaymi nodded, "ok thats settled" Caitlin huffed.

Sam's POV:

There was a group of girls, boys, bands and overs all called to the stage, Reese was one of them but not us boys. When they came off Reese was shaking, "Sam I'm through" I jumped and hugged her, "I'm so proud of you" I smiled at her, then a another group was called. The majority of that group came off balling they're eyes out, I was hella nervous what did I do that could of been better, the next group was called, they came off like the first group, so this is the last group, me Jake and James all walked on looking at each other. "Right guys before we tell you, you must all stay backstage until you are dismissed, so we've made some decisions and we finally made the choice that this group of people are talented don't get me wrong but there is something missing... Its not good news guys. Its the end of the road I'm sorry" Caitlin said to us all, I felt like I was going to vomit. People started to cry Jake and James both looked at me, "lets just get off" James groaned as we walked off.

We sat waiting to be dismissed, when a security man walked out, "Ok so I'm going to take eight boys back to the stage and then eight girls. These are the boys I want to stay. Jordi Simpson, James Graydy, George Ball, Harry Pearson, Jack Austin, Jake Smith, Simon Dylan and Sam Bibby, can you all come back to the stage" he announced, me James and Jake all looked at each other and followed him, when we got on the judges sat looking at us all, "right we've called you eight back to the stage because we feel that to quote Simon when I was in this position, that amongst this group of eight, there could be something interesting to work with" James said pointing to us all, "we're putting you through a group workshop to see who will make the band, now we've decided we want to make a three piece band so you will have to completely make us gobsmacked to make it" James explained, "now you can all go home and think but on if you don't turn up tomorrow you will be cut from the line up and we'll get someone else. We need you all here at half 9 tomorrow morning" James explained, all us boys looked at each other, "understand guys" Jaymi smiled, "yeah" we all said in unison, "you may leave the stage" Jaymi smiled at us.

"I think this should be fun" Jake chuckled, "I hope so" I huffed, "whats up?" Reese asked, "we're being put through a group workshop" I huffed, "that should be fun you'll enjoy it. You'll make it" she smiled kissing my cheek.

Ooooooo will Sam enjoy this? Will he turn up the next day? How would yall feel bout Seese smut to clarify thats Sam and Reese not Reece and Sara x

I SAW THE VAMPS UNION J THE TIDE AND LUKE FRIEND YESTERDAY! FML THEY WERE AMAZING! Ive wanted to see union J since day 1 and finally my dream came true and they all waved at me and Mr Bradley Simpson kept looking at me! NATE'S TOP CAME OFF! OK I GRABBED MY FRIEND AND FELL ON THE FLOOR IF THAT ISN'T FANGIRLING TO ITS MAX I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS! I actually love Luke Friend as well he was amazing, but Union J! They are my second favs after Stereo Kicks and I love them! (still Not over Nate's Nips) xx

Please vote and comment xx

Love Sara xx
Love Stereo Kicks xx