What have you done...

Just before beginning remember this is the same chapter name as one in guitar hero and pretty much the same thing happens only in guitar hero the reasons are different happy reading x
WARNING: contains self harm and mentions of suicide
25th February 2032
Reese's POV: (is this her first POV I think it is)

"How are YA still got friction burn" I was teased from the back of the class, I sat at the front with my head down, "spreading your legs for Austin tonight" they all cackled amongst themselves. I wish Sam was here. He would stop them. I never tell him now, when he asks how my day is I smile and tell him everything is ok, "I'm surprised he can get down there. Hey Reese does your flab just fall in front-" "I guess Austin digs big girls" "more like cow like girls" everyone erupted laughing, "hey Reese did you start to moan" "yeah moaning like yeah Austin give me MOOre" making cow impressions now, great. I should have never done what I did. I regret it every day. They won't lay off me, Austin doesn't get any name calling everyone just tells him he could've done better. "HEY REESEY PIE DO US ALL A FAVOUR AND DROP DEAD! We don't Want you here" I don't understand what I did. The compass that I was holding I felt it start to lightly stroke against my wrist, the spike on the end gently passed over my skin, but I didn't do anything. Not whilst I'm here anyway.

"Hey aren't your parents on holiday for the week" Sam asked running up to me after school as I walked away from the school, my head hung low and my shoulders slightly hunched over, "y-yeah they are" I stuttered out nervously, "so I could stay over right" he shrugged, "of course you can" I muttered speed walking away from school, "hey are you alright?" He asked suspiciously but with a smile, "y-yeah I-I'm fine" I nodded quickly, "well ok, I'll just grab my things and come over" he flashed his perfect smile at me. God I love him, he's just so perfect, he's so well mannered and nice and oh god is he good looking. But just being friends with him will always be the best, besides he's a year younger than me, I don't want more teasing because I've got a toy boy.

When I got home I closed the door and dropped all my things, I slid down the door bursting into tears, different thoughts running through my head. Everyone hates me in that school. There's no point in trying. Even if I moved it wouldn't change, people there would've found out. "What did I do" I cried to myself, "why did I do it." I staggered to my feet and walked into the kitchen, picking up one of the knives, "it would just be easier to end it right" I cried quietly, I walked into the hall and placed the blade to my wrist, I winced at the pain but then the sensation became more bearable, I then looked down as the blood dripped from my wrist, I suddenly felt faint.

Sam's POV:

I arrived at Reese's, I heard a small bang and then walked in, she was on the floor, her wrist full of scars and bleeding and a bloodstained knife, the weapon that caused it. I fell beside her, a tear rolled down my cheek, "Reese. Reese" I shook her slightly, at first I thought she was dead, I picked her up and placed her on the sofa, I hurried about, taking a cloth from the kitchen and soaking it in water, I took a bowl full of water to her and began wiping the blood from her arm, "what have you done" I cried pushing her hair behind her ear, I gently kissed her lips, "I love you Reese and I'll never have the courage to tell you" I cried before wiping my eyes and wiping her wrist again, I wiped the tear stains off her face, her eyes then flickered open, she hissed at the sudden pain, "shh shh" I tried to comfort her, she looked at me slightly confused, "Sam-" "why?" I stopped her, "why Reese?" I growled angrily, I was so furious as to why she did it, she stayed silent, "Reese what drove you to do this to yourself" I felt a tear roll down my cheek, "I-I wanted-" "speak louder" I growled, "I wanted to escape" she rushed out, "escape what" I asked looking at her face, "escape the torture of going to hell every day. I hate it Sam. If everyone hates me... Why am I here?" She cried, "not everyone hates you Reese. Your going on X factor, the people will love you, I don't hate you" I smiled at her, "you probably think I'm pathetic, you don't like me" she said shrugging, "Reese, I feel the opposite of hate towards you" I said looking away, I finally admitted it, "what" she said looking at me, "Reese I'll never be able to tell you, so I'll show you" I said before looking up at her, she looked at me slightly confused before I sat up and pressed my lips against hers, I know it. I've known it for years. I love her.

When I parted from her she looked down at me, I was knelt on the floor before her, "Sam?" She questioned, "shh" I muttered, I nuzzled my nose against hers, "Reese. I-I. I love you" I stuttered out, "Sam. I-I love you to."

Sooooo much dramaaaaa x

There you go guys I think I got Seese together kind of x

Please vote and comment x

Love sara x
Love stereo kicks x