Lucyyyyyy

1st June 2021
Lucy's POV:

I woke up to the usual New York traffic smell, down the ally way where I spent most of my nights curled in the arms of Jack a guy I'd met from the streets a year back...

Flashback
I was sat cold and shaking alone the other streeties as I called them were out looking for money or had been taken into a home, when I heard some men approaching, they were laughing. Sounded drunk. Since Kurt abandoned me out here with no money, no nothing I had to try and defend myself, but looking over them I couldn't. They were big like Kurt so I assumed they were from his street fighting gang, "hey Dav there's a girl down here. And she's a hottie" One of them said I was scared for my life and pressed myself against the wall, I closed my eyes as one touched my hair, I felt a breath against mine but not for long as he appeared and wrestled them away, throwing punches knocking one guy unconscious, I opened my eyes and from the dark he appeared. Strong arms and a beautiful face, he walked over, "thank you. So much" I said gulping, "no problem. Say...what's a pretty girl like you doing out here?" he questioned with a smile, "I was cast out. By the guy who supposedly loved me" I shrugged, "what about your parents?" he asked, "back in England. America was a trip which turned into a trap" I grunted, "he must be a jerk, what's his name?" "Kurt-" "not Kurt, big Kurt. Big England Kurt. The one who moved" I nodded sadly, "he's a nob you deserve better. I'm a street fighter with no limits. I'll destroy anyone who gets in my way" he grumbled. Thats when I had a lightbulb moment, "anyone?" I questioned, "yeah" he nodded, "even say... Mothers or Famous celebrities" I smirked, "If need be yeah" he nodded, "where do you live?" I asked, "varies. I'm like you cast out. I sell drugs and I some times model for body shows to keep my pay, I want to go to England really. I just need more money" he nodded, "ahh right well I'm trying to get back too. Maybe we could work together" I suggested, "that would be... A great idea!" he smiled widely, "great and maybe when we get back there you can live with me for a while a we can work together, I have a few things I need taking care of back home. Its a good job I closed my bank account" I nodded, "I like you...-" "Lucy. My name is Lucy" I nodded, "well I'm Jack. Nice to meet you" he then shook my hand.

And thats how we met and a year on we almost have enough money to get us both to England we just need that last 100 dollars and we can get that from Kurts. Both of us with a group of his street friends who were mad strong, we were breaking into his house and taking the money. But I had more than robbery planned.

"Todays the day" I whispered to myself, Jack groaned and opened his eyes, "morning hun" he smiled, "morning" I smiled, "you ready for today" he asked seriously, "I've been waiting for this day since I was cast out, 5 years ago" I reasurred him, "good because we're doing an early-" "tonight we'll be on the plane to England" I smiled, "and freedom" he grinned.

"Are we ready?" Jack asked as we all stood outside Kurts house, all the boys nodded and an evil grin appeared on my face.

Kurts POV:

I was in the kitchen when I saw them. Jack his boys and... Lucy! I THOUGHT SHE WAS DEAD! I ASSURED SARA! I panicked no one was home but me and I knew I was in for it, I ran upstairs and hid in the closet and pulled out my phone to text Sara,

Sara:)
Sara I'll probably be dead when you read this but Lucy isn't dead and she's here with a bunch of guys ready to kill me. I say my goodbyes as I can't win this one, but know if Lucy appears at your door to stay strong x I love you and your family and bless them with the best I'll be watching over you from where ever x luv u xxxxxxx
-Kurt

I hit send quickly a shoved my phone in my pocket as the wardrobe door opened revealing Lucy, I was face to face with her and then I noticed the knife she held by her waist, but  before I could do anything it was shoved in my gut, a feeling rushed through me as she made sure the knife was firmly in, "thank you" I scoffed out as I fell to my knees before her, "what? Thank you?" she said confused, "you've just released me from this living hell. I curse you Lucy. Curse you to live with guilt and hope you fail in your misson to destroy Sara's family she's a perfect girl. Something you'll never be... And Reece knows that give up now. Its Over!"

Lucy's POV:

At the end of his speech he fell before me and died, "is it over? No... Its not over. Its not over until that Bitch, her entire family and those boys are six feet under, or deeper if its up to me" I growled at his corpse, "Lucy" Jack called I kicked his face just to make sure and then walked out.

"Come on. Lets get out of this country" I said to Jack he nodded in agreement and we left.

Sara's POV:

I had been busy all day and only just was checking my messages as I got home, from Kurt... My hand covered my mouth and a tear fell from my eye, "what is it?" Reece asked his face filled with worry, "K-Kurts dead" I stuttered out, "oooh fuck-" "and thats not the end of it" I shook my head, "why? What?" Reece asked looking at my phone, "Lucy. She's alive and I have a feeling we'll be seeing her soon" I said with worry, "look its ok. She won't touch you or Sam... Not if I have anything to do with it."

So all you guys are hating me now aha xx

Hope you enjoyed this chapter xx

The guy in the photo is Jack he is played by Tom Hopper who is... Oh hot dayum!

Please vote and comment x

Love Sara xx
Love Stereo Kicks xx