Officially a Nan.

Sam's POV:
I was woken by the feel of a tugging on the bottom of my joggers, I looked seeing Charlie at the bottom of the bed, he barked at me. "What's wrong boy" I smiled, slightly confused. He continued to bark at me, "what's wrong?" I said as I got out of bed and pulled on a white top. I followed Charlie down the stairs to find Reese in the kitchen slightly hunched over. It was time to call an ambulance.

Sara's POV:
Me and Reece were peacefully Sat at home cuddling when the phone rang beside us. Reece picked it up, I watched his replies curiously. When he put the phone down I moved off him and he stood up, "come on we've got to go" he said grabbing his keys from the table, "why what's going on?" I said standing up, a concerned expression on my face, "we're about to become grandparents" Reece smiled, "ew, don't say grandparents. Makes me sound old and gross" I said following him out the room, he laughed at my comment and we made our way to the hospital.

We met everyone there. The other 7 boys. Jake*, James* then Nate, Drew, Austin and Levi. We all Sat in the waiting room. "Why have you got a face on?" Reece asked me, I sighed. "Your son in having a child and your Sat like I just rammed my fist up your ass" Reece smirked. I glared at him, "come on what's up?" He nudged me, "I'm 35 and I already have a grandchild" I sighed, "yeah same" Reece shrugged, "I just feel older than I am and I hate it" I huffed, "Sara your 35 and still look 18. How on earth do you feel old" Reece chuckled, "I'm just drained and I don't do anything" I sighed, "when we get home I'll make you feel young" Reece winked at me, I smirked, "I could go for that" I smirked leaning closer to him, "yeah well imma make you feel 16 again when we get back" he smiled before kissing me, "guys get a room" James sighed walking back into the room with a tub of Ben and Jerry's ice cream, "where did you get that?" Jake said sitting up slightly, "canteen" James said looking at his tub, "jammy bastard I'm getting one" Jake said getting up and rushing out the door.

We had been in the waiting room for over two hours. I was falling asleep on Reece's shoulder when the door opened. Reece nudged me and I looked to the door and Sam walked in with a little tiny baby in his arms, "oh crap now I really am a nan" I muttered, Reece slapped me lightly. Everyone stood as Sam walked over and we all gathered around the small baby. "Awhhh" I cooed feeling a little emotional, "you wanna hold her?" Sam looked at me, "her" I smiled, "yeah" he chuckled handing her to me, "Awhhh" I cooed and Reece smiled at me, "so what you gonna call her?" Drew asked Sam, "we've already got the name" Sam nodded, "well... What is it?" James asked, "everyone, this is Alice Bibby, we've not thought of a middle name. We thought we might just leave it as Alice or Ali for short-" "wait Ali?" I smiled at Sam, "yeah" he nodded, "like burlesque, like Christina?" I smiled, "yeah I guess" Sam nodded. "You learned well" I chuckled, staring down at little baby Ali. She was gorgeous. Absolutely perfect.

So Reese has had the baby. Little baby Ali yes I have a burlesque Obsession. #noshame.

Please vote and comment xx

Love Sara xx