Charlie's Date

29th July 2021
Sara's POV:

"So who is she?" I questioned as I sat on Charlie's bed, I was visiting my dad and spotted Charlie getting ready for something, "a girl" he said doing his hair, "I gathered... Whats she called?" I asked, "and what has that got to do with you?" he questioned looking at me, "becaaauuuse I'm your sister and wish to know" I said turning my head to look at him as he sat down, "Eugh fine" he smiled rolling his eyes, I excitedly sat with my legs crossed on his bed, "she's called Tia, she's my age and I met her in the shop last week, she couldn't reach something so I got it for her" he shrugged with a smile, "wait... Tia?" I questioned thinking back in my memory, "yeeahh Tia Ball why?" Charlie said confused, "oh no no no" I said going into a mode of slight worry, "what is it?" Charlie sighed rolling his eyes, "I know her-" "who don't you know?" "no this is different, me Jade and Lucy used to go to dance class with her, she's younger but she was really chummy with Lucy, and when shit went down Tia sided with Lucy and now Lucy's back-" "wait... She's back. I thought she was dead" Charlie said confused, "I thought she was to until Kurt was murdered by her, I bet she's some place here in England just waiting for one of us" I said running a hand through my hair, "Sara I'm sure Tia wouldn't want to work with a criminal, she seems lovely-" "its all a trick I bet please don't go-" "Sara I'm going-" "please Charlie just go for someone else-" "SARA! Now listened to me. I am going to be alright, its been 5 years since Samantha left. I've been hoping for her to come back but she hasn't and I'm trying to move on. I will be fine I can look after myself I'm not 15 anymore, I know your just looking out for me but please try and let me do things a little more independently... Come here" he said calmly opening his arms, I hugged him back as a tear rolled down my cheek, "I love you, no matter what I say to you, your my big sister and I love you" he said hugging me tight, "yeah. I love you too" I smiled up at him, "right I'd best be off" Charlie said as we parted, "have a nice date" I chuckled wiping away the stray tear, "I shall try, see you later" he said kissing my cheeks, "bye" I smiled as he left.

I was walking home when I saw Charlie and his date in the window, I looked over and saw Tia, they were laughing, I don't believe Tia was their by chance, I think she's still chummy with Lucy, a voice then interupted my thoughts, "Sara... Long time no see" I wanted to shoot myself already, "Lucy" I muttered under my breath, I turned and looked at the couple, the giant beside her was I will admit better looking than Kurt but nahh I like skinny blondes, "wow got yourself a new guy neato" I chuckled nervously, "yeah and despite what you told Kurt about me not loving him, I do love Jack, he's handsome, sweet and has the ability to rip you appart limb from limb" she said holding his hand, "I thought there was a catch" I mumbled to myself, "Niiiceee. So I'll be going then" I said going to turn away, "not so fast" I sighed and turned back, "what I said when you where pregnant 5 years ago, I still stand by it, my work has already started, with the easiest one of the group" she said looking over at Charlie, "that was clever tell his sister who definately won't tell him" I said sarcastically, "Sara you know I'm brighter than that-" "do I?" "his mind is already been twisted as we speak and you and I both know Tia can make anyone fall for her she's a pro. Walk away... Its too late" she smirked, "ok" I said smiling and turning away, my smile soon left me, "fuck fuck fuck" I cursed to myself as I walked home. I need to help Charlie without being smashed to pieces by Jack, and I thought you couldn't get worse than Kurt. Now Lucy has a bigger more fierce guy... Thats not a great combo.

........?

Hope you enjoyed this chapter xx

Please vote and comment xx

Love Sara xx
Love Stereo Kicks xx