I'm judging

30th January 2032
Sam's POV:

I had been hearing a lot about who was judging this years X Factor, at school everyone was asking, "is your mum a judge" and then commenting on how hot she is... I know she's hot how do you think she got me.

I arrived home from school and faceplanted into the sofa, "you alright" my dad asked walking in with a bowl of cherios, his cheeks looking very guinea pig like. "I'm tired" I groaned, "of?" he questioned, "School. There are people bullying Reese again. My English coursework needs handing in and I have a day to finish it, everyone keeps calling mum hot and I can't deal with it" I groaned, "your mum is hot why do you think I married her?" dad laughed, before shoveling another spoonful of food in, "is mum judging on X Factor this year?" I asked rolling onto my front, "thats actually where she's coming back from-" we then heard the door open and mum ran in, "I'M JUDGING ON THE X FACTOOOORRRR!" she squealed, I chuckled, "so is James and Caitlin and Jaymi Hensley from Union J" she said excitedly, "wow this is going to be a funny year" dad laughed, "yeah disaster will strike" I laughed, at this moment James burst through the door, "I'M JUDGING-" "we know James" I chuckled, "bitch" James said playfully slapping mum, "so seen as my news is taken Sam you up for FIFA" James asked, "sure-" "wait. Do you have homework?" Dad asked, "if so I'll help him come on" James said ushering me out the room.

We sat upstairs on FIFA. Hadn't even checked if I had homework, "you know I've auditioned. For X Factor" I spoke up as we focused on the game, "you don't need it though" James laughed, "yeah but it will be fun. Don't tell mum or dad or anyone but Reese has auditioned too" I let it slip James won't tell, "really? I didn't know she could sing" he laughed, "she can. Really well" I nodded. There was a silence. "So whats the deal with you and Reese what are you?" James asked, "what you mean?" I shrugged, "come on its obvious you like her. Your bessoted" James laughed, "shut up" I smirked focusing on the game, "come on. Man to man, do you like her?" he said pausing the game, "look. I think she's great-" "nnnnnoooooo, thats how your parents started, with 'I think she great but we're just friends' you like her and you know it" James laughed, I just shook my head smiling, "LOOK AT YOUR FACE! YOU DO LIKE HER! Oh my life Sam just go to her and say because I'm sorry but she likes you back. I mean you've even kissed for gods sake. JUST GO OUT WILL YA" James said slightly stressed, "I dunno James she's pretty complicated" I shrugged, "WOAH! Well I'm sorry but when Sara and Reece were your age. There was no girl more complicated than her. She dated Jake, then me, then I did the decent thing and stepped aside, she had every lad under the sun after that fine ass" James laughed, "well Reese is the opposite. She's to herself now. When she's had a bad day of bullying even I can't talk to her. However she's been with a lot of boys but never had the right one" I shrugged, "THATS BECAUSE THE RIGHT ONE IS YOUUUUU DUMBASS!" he said slightly annoyed, I laughed, "you will end up together" he sighed, "whatever" I chuckled shrugging off his comment.

Ooooooo that judge line up doe! Xx

Any questions i cant think of one? Xx

Please vote and comment x

Love Sara x
Love Stereo Kicks x