New Alarm Clocks!

Sara's POV:

I was asleep in bed, the key word here being WAS!

I was pounced upon by the puppy dogs who licked mine a Reece's faces, I cuddled my two dogs, Ruby the Dalmatian and Maisie the Pug, where Reece was play wrestling with his husky puppy Max, who was very energetic, Reece buried his head into the pillow, I chuckled, then began laughing at the dogs behavior, trying to lick his face, I then picked up Max and held him with Maisie and Ruby, Reece peeped out with one eye, "hey " I smiled at him, he sat up, I released the dogs from my grasp and Max jumped up at Reece, he held him and cuddled him, berrying his face into his fur, "awh" I smiled at them, I held Maisie and Ruby to me and they both licked my face, these puppies got on very well. I shuffled closer to Reece, he put one arm around me, he nuzzled his nose against mine, and kissed me, then Ruby and max nuzzled our faces, "do you want us to stop, eh?" I said in a silly puppy voice stroking Ruby and Maisie, "Max dude, I know this is bro love, but you gotta understand that girls will be your everything. Except for food" Reece chuckled stroking Max. Reece then kissed me, holding my hip with his spare hand, I moaned a little, Maisie then started licking mine and Reece's faces, we both chuckled, I kept giggling, "you still have the cutest laugh" Reece smiled at me, I looked at him slightly embarrassed, my cheeks went slightly red, "there are no words to describe how much I love you" Reece smiled at me, Max then licked his face, "yes I love you to, but in a very different way" he chuckled.

Sam's POV:

Me and Reese were in bed talking, then I felt someone jump on the bed, my puppy Charlie, he met us and squeaked a little and playfully wagged his booty causing me to chuckle, he then jumped at my face playfully and licked my face, "yes I know you're here" I said stroking him, Reese laughed, "I'm so glad you got him" Reese smiled stroking him, he then licked her face, he then curled in a ball next to my stomach under the covers and fell asleep as I stroked him, I then stopped stroking him and held Reese's hip, "it's nice waking up to you" I smiled at her, she smiled back, "yeah, it's nice waking up to you too" she nodded, I kissed her lips, "I love you. I don't want us to ever end" I muttered, "well we're gonna have a baby Sam. I'm hoping it never ends too" she chuckled, "you're beautiful" I smiled at her, "you're pretty hot too" she nodded, we both laughed.

Nice little short chapter there just needed a nice little one with the dogs in x

I Hope you enjoyed that chapter xx

The countdown: 11 remaining parts!! Xx

Please vote and comment  xx

Love Sara xx

Long Live Stereo Kicks xx