Cover Concert

10th April 2021
Sara's POV:

Today is a good day. Me and the boys are taking part in a cover concert, which is basically we cover a load of songs, some of the boys are doing solos and fans requested me, Reece and Sam do a song together and Sam was more than up for it so we are gonna sing Beautiful Life by Union J which is gonna bring back so many memories as that was the first song I was ever taught to play and it was when I met Reece. Now I get to perform it with him and our son. Who by the way has got a great voice. Especially for a five year old.

Others Performing tonight were:

Ben Haenow- who actually achieved stuff after X Factor

Fleur East- Bae. I'm doing a duet with her to Uptown Funk. Words cannot describe my excitement.

Sara Ball- She got really big after X Factor and has done really well for herself

Bars and Melody- Now they've grown up everything has changed. Definately for the better.

5 Days away- Again did amazingly well after X Factor

Luke Friend- Well he's just bloody amazing right?

Its a short line up but everyone is performing quite a few songs and some of Stereo Kicks are doing solos and stuff.

"You ready for tonight" I asked Sam as he skipped downstairs, "Yup" he smiled, "you don't have to if you don't want to you know" I assured him, "yeah I want to. I'm really excited" he smiled, "well we'd better get you ready, we have to go to the arena in an our" I said taking his hand, "what should I wear?" he asked looking up at me as we walked up the stairs, "I'll pick for you" I smiled as we entered his room and he jumped on his bed, "so how we dressing you? Like James, Jake or one of the others" I chuckled, "Uncle James! No. Uncle Jake! Uncle Tom! Dad! I don't know" he huffed, lets go for a Jake/Tom look and do your hair like James'" I chuckled pulling out a plain black top, a plaid red shirt, dark denim jeans and his leather Jacket, "here put these on except the shirt" I said throwing his stuff on the bed, "ok" he huffed getting off his bed, "I'll be in the bathroom if you need me" I said closing his door.

"Mum I'm ready!" he called, I walked in and he stood looking like a mini Jake/Tom just with blonde hair, I smiled and walked over picking up the plaid shirt, "what's that for?" he asked as I knelt in front of him and tied the arms around his waist, "you said you wanted to be like Jake and Tom right?" I said tying it around him and then standing up, he turned and looked in his mirror, "I look cool" he nodded his head smiling, "yeah well Jake and Tom are cool. Most of the time" I giggled, I then took him into the bathroom were I did his hair, "your gonna need a haircut soon" I said styling it into a James quiff, "can't I grow it longer like dad had it when he was little?" I giggled, "Sam your dad had no idea what he looked like at your age, but if you want you can" I chuckled, "yes!" he fist pumped and then trotted off.

"Babe I'm home, why does our kid look like Jake James and Tom all at once" Reece called upstairs as I got changed into some comfortable clothes, all my clothes for tonight were at the arena, "because he wanted to look like that" I called back, he then appeared at the door to our room, "ahh right" he added, "I'm so excited for tonight" I said with excitement, "I know it should be great" Reece smiled and stared at me, "what is it?" I asked as I pulled my black vest top down, "why are you so beautiful?" he questioned, I felt myself blush slightly, "Reece, I'm not as beautiful as your making out" I chuckled, "I can't believe you said that" he sighed and walked closer to me, "sorry" I chuckled, "that's better" he smirked pulling my hips closer and resting his hands just below my bum, "Reece we really should be going" I chuckled, "I know" he smirked kissing my lips softly, I smirked and kissed back, "Mum! Dad! We need to go!" Sam called, "he's eager" Reece chuckled, "I know, but he's right we need to go" I nodded pushing him away, "coming!" I called running out.