JB/SB Tour Part 2 (UK)

3rd August 2022 (Wembley Arena)
Show Start 6:30-Part 1
Sara's POV:

We had spent the last part of yesterday learning ALL the choreography, their was loads especially in Justin's songs, I was singing Boyfriend, Confident and Beauty and a Beat with him, they were the only songs I actually liked, he was singing Start without You, The Voice within and Beautiful with me, all those songs were from my first album so everyone even the beliebers would know them, I was soloing, Drink You Away, Keeps gettin better and (You Drive Me) Crazy, two songs from my first album and the other from the first album me and Stereo Kicks Released together, I got to sing it all with guitar, I had no Idea what Justin was soloing I had my headphones in. We were covering Union J's You got it all, Bars and Melody Keep smiling with me playing the role of Bars, and Ed Sheerans Give me Love, because that was the first cover I did alone. Each songs were put into Parts One Two and Three,

Part 1

Beauty and a Beat

Start without You

Confident

(You Drive Me) Crazy (My Solo)

(one of Justins songs I wasn't listening I had headphones in)

These were the most upbeat songs and we were wearing different outfits in each part,

Part 2

Drink You Away (My Solo)

Give me Love

You got it all

The Voice within

Beautiful

These were more relaxed songs and we were more dressy and less dancy on these.

Part 3

Keeps Getting better

(Justins solo)

(Justins Solo)

Boyfriend

Keep Smiling

So thats the set list there is a 10 minute interval just for us to get changed, and make sure we're completely ready.

"You ready" Justin asked as I stood in the mirror, I grumbled, "come onnn, you look damn fine it'll be great, especially in those shorts" he chuckled, "you can see my arse-" "I've watched videos. You've worn a lot less on stage before" he grumbled, "Eugh fine" I grumbled following him out.

***

After performing I had a shower in my dressing room, got changed into my sweatpants, black top and my Stereo Kicks jacket, mine has my initials on, I was tired and bored of rocking my body so close to Justins I had to act like I enjoyed that. Which I guess I did appart from Justin being there.

I climbed on the tour bus after gathering my things, I had to share a tour bus with him, there was no escaping him.

Reece had called and asked me to check my twitter...

I looked through the posts #stepasidebibby was trending, I looked over the posts, some were me with my arse so close to Justins crotch we were almost touching, I felt sick, I then checked Reece's twitter...

@SaraJonesxx oh my gawwd girl are yo cheataang on maaayyyy! Xx

I grumbled, even Reece was taking the piss, I tweeted him back...

@ReeceBibby of coarse yeah we're always at it like animals x

I groaned and threw my phone on my bunk which was across from Justin's, "you wanna come and watch tv" Justin asked popping his head in, "no" I groaned, "come on, we'll even do a twitcam for our fans tweet it" he suggested, "fine" I said picking my phone up and tweeting

Hey guys Justin just told me to tweet that we'll be doing a twitcam in 10 minutes sorry its on such sort notice and so late xx

I lay on my bed a while staring at the ceiling, "come on Sara lets do this, my bunk or yours?" he asked, "mine I ain't moving" I grumbled, he turned the little light on and lay his computer on my bed, he set up the twitcam and then activated it, I tweeted telling all my fans to go to Justin's twitter to see the twitcam, "your to close I don't like it" I grumbled as our shoulders were touching, "your bloody awkward you" he smiled, I giggled, "we are live... Guys tell us if we're on" "all you Jonesys say Jones beat Kicks if we're on, you guys know what I'm talking bout" I smirked, "why do you call yourself a Jones still? Aren't you a Bibby?" Justin questioned, "yeah but on stage and online I'm still represented as Jones because thats my name" I explained, "ahh right- we're online and all Sara's fans are tweeting yeaaahhh" he chuckled sarcastically, "sorry guys that you have to deal with this butthead" I giggled, "you think she's joking she hates me. Like literally"Justin chuckled, "oh James is here, 'how many times have you-" I stopped, "oh oh dear" Justin chuckled, "James Graham your gonna die when I get home" I growled, "would you like a sour patch kid?" Justin asked putting a packet in front of me, "yes but if you make a mess of my bed I will slap you and you'll sleep outside" I warned, "ok."

"See my fans are supporting me, 'Sara stop being horrible to Justin give him a chance he's so goddamm cute'" Justin read out, "where've you guys been looking, if thats your cute then you haven't seen my husband" I chuckled, "or my kid but he's a different cute-" "he's adorable" Justin imputed, "you can't call my kid cute your not allowed" I giggled, "I'm gonna get so much hate from beliebers and my brother" I laughed, "is Charlie watching?" Justin asked, "I dunno" I shrugged, I then broke out into the chorus of belieber for life, "thats a great song" he laughed, "I know because it isn't wrote by you" I said looking at my phone, "oh my god you can sense the hatred" he smirked, I smiled widely and put my phone down, "hey Sara Sam is watching' Oh my god hey Sam... Why aren't you in bed, is dad being silly, go to bed you'll be grouchy in the morning" I chuckled, "Aww your a good mom aren't you?" Justin smiled, "in Britain we say mum and yes I know" I chuckled, "I'M AMERICAN I CAN'T HELP THAT!" He said in defense, "aren't you Canadian?" I asked, "and proud" he nodded, "theres only one Justin love him" Justin read out, "I do love the one Justin... Justin Timberlake" I chuckled, "JT is my fav I love him even if I were to become friends with Justin here, I will always love Justin Timberlake more he is my inspiration for life" I smiled, "oh by the way Reece if your watching happy 24th in 10 days, 13th of August I won't be there but love you baby" I said blowing a kiss to the screen, "nawww" I heard Justin from beside me, "and because I won't be back until the beginning of October remember to tell Sam happy birthday from me too, I'll still call but just in advance" I smiled. "One day you'll love me" Justin said looking at me, "maybe when I'm old and senile and your already in a care home somewhere, maybe then I'll love you" I nodded, "well at least you'll still love me."

I know these are fillers but I need them to move on the year xx

Will Sara ever like Justin?? Well this Sara here has decided that yeah he's cool some times aha xx

Please vote and comment xx

Love Sara xx
Love Stereo Kicks xx