The band

11th August 2032
Sam's POV:
Working through the band workshop with the 7 other lads was great fun and I'm really hoping I made it, I hope Jake and James make it in the music industry too, even if they don't make the band, they're good lads and I've made great friends with them.

Through the process of the workshop we had to see who gelled with who, I think I gelled with all the boys I talked with everyone and hopefully I made it into the three.

We were all called back for a final song then the judges could make sure they were choosing the right three people, we came in and sang loving you is easy by Union J we all had solos even if it was just a line....

We were lost in the middle,
Like bottles in the ocean,
But we found one another,
Like the answer to a question,
Like words to a love song,
Like the river to the Red Sea,
Finding you was so hard,
But loving you is easy....

At the end we all stood and huffed, "thank you boys" Caitlin smiled, "thanks" we all said in unison before we walked off. We sat backstage, "I'm really nervous guys" James said looking at us all, "yeah not gonna lie I'm fairly nervous too" I admitted, "I dunno lad that's your mum in there" one of the lads, George shrugged, "that doesn't mean anything, she even told me I had to put all my efforts it, so I did" I explained to them. All the judges walked out, "boys we still are unsure so tomorrow at 12 noon, we will give you are verdict" mum said, we all agreed and then Dispatched, me Jake and James all went for something to eat, "so, how are you and Reese?" Jake asked, "kinda hit a bump" I shrugged, "why" James asked eating a chip, "I don't know, she just said would it be better if we were just friends and kept everything away from the press, stay friends until we come out of X Factor" I shrugged, "it makes sense, she's doing it more for you I guess" Jake smiled, "yeah, she looks out for me, I need to realise that more" I said my mind wandering, "Sam" James chuckled, "sorry" I said snapping out of my thoughts, "you'll be together Sam, she likes you like you like her" Jake smiled, James agreed.

12th August 2032

The next day it was judgement day, me Jake and James met up and made our way to were the official verdict was being made, we met the other boys and sat in front of the four judges, the other boys looked as nervous as I did. "We've come to a final decision" James said as we all looked in position, "we have taken so much into account, how much you boys have gelled and what each member would have to benefit the band, now we're going to tell you which three have made the band" Caitlin explained, "it was such a hard decision and we hope all you who haven't made the band continue with music and maybe come back another year because your all young boys with loads of potential" mum smiled at us all, "ok so are we ready to tell" Jaymi said looking at the other judges, "sure" mum nodded. "Ok so the first person who has made the band is..." The whole room fell silent as Caitlin paused, "Jake smith" I hugged him and congratulated him "Jake if you would like to take a seat away from the other boys" Caitlin smiled, Jake stood and trotted over to the far away seats. "The next person to have made the band is..." Jaymi paused looking at his small card, I held my head in my hands and rubbed my face nervously, "the next spot we have given to James Graydy" Jaymi smiled, I hugged him and congratulated him, he walked to where Jake was and high fixed him. There was one spot left, there were so many good singers here why would they have chose me. I sat quietly I'd given up hope why the fuck do I try. "And the boy we have chosen for the final spot is..." James said looking at the entire group, "we have chosen..." He paused again, "the boy is-" "James for gods sake" mum groaned face palming, "ok right, we have decided to choose Sam Bibby plainly for the reason he has got the perfect voice for a band but don't think he'd make it alone and I know people will think this is because he is Sara's son but it really isn't you all had an equal chance" I sat there with happiness, I'm in a fucking band with my new best friends oh lord help me. All the other boys were sat saddened, some cried.

I went and sat with Jake and James, "this is weird right? Us three in band?" Jake chuckled, "I know it's strange" I chuckled. The other boys soon left and then the four judges came and sat before us, "your first performance is tomorrow but thankfully you already have a song. We all wish you luck for tomorrow" Jaymi smiled, "thank you" we all said in unison.

13th August 2032 (Reece's birthday tho.)

Me, Jake and James had been rehearsing for the six seat challenge today, the different categories had their different judges, Mum had the girls, so Reese. Caitlin had the overs, Jaymi had the boys and James had the groups, the song we were singing is G.R.L ugly heart but the stereo kicks bit with uncle Jakes rapping, which our Jake from our band was now doing. Is it weird? Jake is a member of Stereo Kicks and our band now has Jake... And we both have a James?

Reese stood with us backstage, the groups were the first acts on, the new four piece girl band was on first, then two other bands and then us, we were just called the new boyband because we have no name.

We soon had to go on and I did James's high bits, as Jake started rapping the arena went crazy, and when I did the big bits the same happened, James also did a few high bits. When we finished the crowd went mad and it felt so good, we all leaped about and hugged each other, "wowie boys that was amazaaaaangggg" Jaymi chuckled, "that was great boys I can see how friendly you are with each other" Caitlin smiled, "Boyzzzz, that was absolutely fantastic, James give them a seat" Mum chuckled looking at James, "I'm so glad we made you a band, this was a great idea, your already gelling together, I couldn't deny you that seat... GO SIT DOWN YA LIL BEAUTIES" James said yelling in a funny voice, we lept our way over to the seat and Jake sat on the seat whilst me and James stood.

We got through to the judges houses stage, so did Reese, I was so excited to know where we were going. James and Jake came round to my house to discuss possible band names, we also asked on Twitter for suggestions, we were stuck, I can't do band names.

So they are through yaaaassss x

So I was thinking the band could possibly be called Triple Kick shitty i know but because there are three of them and because having Kick not only literally had a kick but it's like reinforcing kicks but just kick if you get me send me some suggestions of band names I'm open to suggestions xx

Please vote and comment xx

Love sara x
Love stereo kicks x