Merry Christmas!

Read note at end please x

Sara's POV:

"Wake up. Sara. Wake up. Iiitttsss Christmas!" Reece shook me excitedly, "Reece what time is it" I groaned rolling over, "eight" he said cuddling me, "Reece its like the middle of the night" I grumbled, "Sara stop being lazy" Reece said childishly.

We eventually got up and out of bed, Sam and Reese joined us and Leondre and Jade did the same. They had stated at our house as we were spending Christmas morning together.

We made out way down stairs and the guys jumped at their presents like children, me, Jade and Reese laughed at them.

Mid way through opening or gifts there was a knock at the door, "I'll get it" Reece said jumping up and walking to the door, I knew by the voices that it was James and his family, I heard the twins laughing loudly, as they saw me they ran at me, "auntie Sara!" They squealed as they launched at me, "hey girls" I said hugging them, "there's some biscuits in the cupboard" I smiled at them and they ran off to get them, they were 9 and nearly as tall as me. In walked Kian who had his headphones in, he's 11 and already is acting like a teenager. He slumped on the sofa and looked down at his phone, his black emo fringe falling in front of his eyes, "why's he so happy?" I asked looking at James with a smile, "because he didn't get some metal bands album-" "that album was limited edition" he pulled one headphone out, by the way if you didn't already guess Kian is seriously emo and likes metal music. I have nothing against that I went through a faze of liking that music. I don't anymore. "Kian stop crying about it" James sighed, "here Kian. Here's your present" I said handing it to him, "thanks" he grumbled taking it from me, he opened it and it took a minute to sink in, "YOU GOT ME THE ALBUM!" he screamed, "actually Sam did but its from all of us. I paid for it" I chuckled, "thank you so much" he said hugging me and then Sam, "no problem. Go listen to it upstairs not to loud though because you know what Lily and Megsi are like and they'll be over soon" I told him, he then jumped to his feet and ran upstairs. "You always make me look like the bad guy" James sighed as him and Caitlin sat on the sofa, "I'm good, I got him that bands merchandise" Caitlin laughed.

"Here's your present from me Sara" Reece smiled at me handing me a box, "its a big present" I chuckled, I then opened the box and my jaw dropped. I picked up the small black pug puppy from the box, I squealed. I couldn't speak. It was just so darn cute. "Do you like it?" Reece asked, I just nodded my head. Sam came over and smiled at me, "she's adorable" he chuckled, "and I shall call you Maisie" I finally spoke, "awe that's a sweet name" Caitlin chuckled.

Soon all the boys arrived, Casey handed Sam his present and Sam immediately opened it, "OWMAGAD I LOVVEEE EEETTTT" Sam squealed happily as he pulled a black and white shih tzu puppy out of the box, "he said he wanted one" Casey smiled at me and Reece, "that's fine because I LOVE IT!" I said excitedly, "um... Sooo I have a present for Sara" Charlie smiled nervously, "I have one for Reece" Jake said confidently, we both got handed a box, we then opened them at the same time and he pulled out a Husky puppy, "oh yes I love it. Wait this means we have three dogs-" "four" I smiled pulling out the little dalmatian puppy, Reece's puppy licked his face. "Sara can I have a word" Reece smiled putting the puppy onto the ground were it went and joined My puppies and Sam's puppy. I got up and watched everyone cooing over the dogs before leaving the room.

I followed Reece into our room, "what are we going to do?" Reece sighed, "about what?" I shrugged, "the dogs" his eyes widened, "nothing" I shrugged, "nothing. Nothing, Sara we cannot keep four dogs-" "why not?" I said with frustration, "b-because... Four dogs- seriously!" He said irritated, "yes. It's not a problem Reece, we can afford it and its not like there's no room. Sam and Reese have already been talking about moving out I've heard them. It would only be three dogs and they'd learn off each other, we have a big garden and its not like the pool is a death trap they can get in and out of it because of the ramp, literally Reece they'll be fine" I assured him, "fine. But only because I love you... And they're super cute" Reece chuckled, I kissed his lips and we went back downstairs.