So This is How it Starts.

9th October 2031 (I skipped a few years again I needed to move things on so here are important ages you can work out the other boys ages from these)
Sara: 33
Reece: 33
Sam: 15 (Y10)
Reese: 15 (Y11)
Sam's POV:

Throughout the years me and Reese had stuck together and she did actually have good friends now, I was still friends with Nate, Levi, Drew and Austin, Reese and Austin were in the last year now and it would be sad when they left, me and the other three boys are in year 10 and are probably know as the 'clever popular kids' I'm only popular because my parents are famous, speaking of parents despite being 33 they're still as wild as ever to be honest I'm the most mature in the house. Dylan and Casper got put into separate forms and are known as the class clowns, class idiots more like. Both Jessica and Lily-Mae are in high school now, Jessica is in Year 9 and Lily-Mae just joined Year 7.

There was a knock on the door, I answered it to Reese, "Hey whats up?" I asked leaning against the door frame, "I was just wondering Sophie is having a house party tonight do you wanna come?" she asked slightly out of breath, "hmm... I dunno I have some homework to do and then I'll come down" I nodded, "Sam your such a geek" she chuckled, "no I'm not anyway I promised to show dad what I can now play on guitar" I shrugged, "hey would it be weird to ask if I could have guitar lessons from your dad. My mum and dad say I need to do something" she shrugged, "yeah I'll ask" I shrugged, "if not I can teach ya" I smiled winking at her, "Sam you really have changed" she laughed.

Sara's POV:

"Hey motherrrr can I ask you somet" Sam said skipping into the front room, "wow your happy whats up?" I asked as Reece handed me the remote, "Reese was wondering if she could possibly have guitar lessons?" I shrugged, "sure but thats a job for your dad" I chuckled, Reece sighed at me, "ok great I'll tell her and tonight I'm going to a house party with Reese hope you don't mind bye" he said before running off, "this is weird" I said looking at Reece, "what?" Reece asked, "thats how you and me met. Guitar Lessons. Which led to 'this'" I said pointing to us both, "oh yeaaahh thats really weiiirrrd" Reece said wide eyed, "oh and you mean this" Reece said launching himself forward and tickling me before stopping, he was on top of me, he kissed my lips hungrily and I rested my hands on his chest, "ok we need to get Sam out of the house so we can continue" Reece smirked, "I know" I moaned against his lips, we then heard Sam coming down the stairs so Reece lept off me and sat on the other side of the couch, we sat normally, I readjusted my hair, Sam sighed, "hey Sam good day?" Reece said awkwardly, "I'm 15 I know what you were doing I'm not stupid" Sam groaned.

Sam's POV:

I was walking to the party, I saw loads of people outside drinking making out against walls, this is literally the norm for me except my parents aren't big drinkers nowadays, I walked in and saw Reese and Austin coming down the stairs. Ok now I know what that usually means. Reese wad Hella pissed and her hair wasn't in the best state, I stopped her as she walked by me, "Reese. What were you doing with Austin up there?" I asked suspiciously, "n-nothing just having a chat" her voice was slightly slurred, "come on lets talk outside" I said leading her out, we stood away from the crowds, "Reese tell me" I demanded, "I didn't do anything" she slurred, "HEY REESE YOU SHAGGING SAM NEXT!" One boy called out the house, I felt myself get angry, "you slept with him" I growled at her, "hey its no big deal" she chuckled weakly, "No big deal. YOUR 15 FOR GODS SAKE, YOUR NOT 16 UNTIL APRIL, NOT TO MENTION IT WAS WITH AUSTIN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU EVEN DO THAT!" I roared at her, "ok chill Sam chill" she smiled at me, I then turned and stormed into the house where I found Austin already talking to another girl. Being very flirtatious, I rolled my eyes and walked over, "HEY AUSTIN!" I yelled to try and get heard over the music, he turned and looked at me, I lashed out and punched him in the face before turning and walking away.

I stormed outside and grabbed Reese's hand dragging her away, "you can't go home in this state, I'll ring your parents and tell them your at my house, my mum and dad are out with the boys tonight" I said taking out my phone and calling Jade.

S- Sam
J- Jade
S- Hey Jade its Sam
J- Oh hiya Sam whats up
S- Reese is gonna stay at mine tonight to save you having to pick her up
J- Alright ok thats fine thanks for letting me know
S- no problem see you soon
J- byyyeee

I ushered Reese into my house, I walked her upstairs and lay her in my bed, she was instantly asleep.

The next morning she woke up with a raging headache. I had already placed pain killers and a glass of water on the bedside table, "Reese do you remember last night" I asked as she finished taking the pain killers, she stayed quiet a moment and then nodded slightly, she looked so ashamed of herself, "so this is how its starts again. The name calling. The slut the slag" she shrugged, "I hate to admit it to you but yeah. Your gonna get called really bad for it, I mean your 15 for gods sake" I said softly, "why did I do that? I was gonna wait Sam. I really wanted to" she shrugged, "you know we never kissed not once" Reese admitted, "really?" I questioned, "no. I've never been kissed no one has ever kissed me" she admitted with a chuckle, "why? Your beautiful" I shrugged confused, "I guess your the only one that thinks that. No one wants to kiss me" she shrugged sadly, "I would kiss you. I think your great" I shrugged smiling at her, she then looked up and into my eyes, she has beautiful eyes. She's beautiful all over. I don't understand peoples minds, I then did it. I leaned in and kissed her lips softly. They were as soft as I'd first imagined and then I thought she was kissing me back, wait... This is my best friend. What am I doing? I gently pulled away from her, "what the fuck just happened" she muttered, "I don't know but its safe to say you have now been kissed" I chuckled weakly, "yeah Your good" she smirked, "unfortunately it benefits from having horny parents. Ok now I feel ill" I said pretending to vomit, "you'll stick by me right?" Reese asked, "always" I smiled planting a kiss in her head.

Theyyy kisseedddd xx

Question:
Would Sara and Reece approve of Sam and Reese being in a relationship?

Ask mayyy one!

Please vote and comment xx

Love Sara xx
Love Stereo Kicks xx