Week 6

Sara's POV:
"No Reece I'm on soon" I mumbled against his lips, "fine" he smirked, he nuzzled his nose against mine, "what about when you get home?" He questioned holding my hips close to him, "it'll be late but I can probably manage it" I chuckled, "you'll probably be asleep though" I added, "I'll wait up for you" he smiled kissing me again, we heard the door open, "great just what I wanted to see" Sam grumbled, "need the toilet by any chance" I asked, "yeah, I'm just going" he said walking through, "you're looking very nice this week" Reece said holding my hand and twirling me around, "thank you" I smiled at him, "you're looking nice all the time" I smirked at him as he pulled me close again, "ok kiss ass" he chuckled before pecking my nose, "I have to go now" he muttered, I pouted, "sorry. You'll see me at home, I'll see you from the crowd" he said before kissing me again and then walking out, Sam then walked out, "where's dad?" He asked, "just gone to get seated" I informed him, "ahh right" he nodded, "well I've gotta go, I'll see you from on stage" he chuckled, "you will" I smiled, "smash it tonight kid" I added, "I will, gotta make dad proud tonight" he said going to exit, "sam" I called, he turned his head, "you already have made him proud" I smiled at him, "and not just him" I smiled, he smiled back, "thanks mum" he said before leaving.

"30 seconds until live" a producer announced.

We all stood tall, I exhaled heavily. "You alright?" James asked me, "just nervous" I said with a small smile.

"We have Jaymi Hensley"

"Caitlin Graham"

"Saaaraaa Bibbyyyy"

"And James Graham"

We all took our seats, "So its Week 6 and this weeks theme is the best of the X Factor, we have loads of different songs ranging from the first ever X Factor winner Leona Lewis to last years winner, Jacob Jorden. But first we have a winners song, we go back to the year 2008, when Union J did not exist, Caitlin wasn't a manager, Sara was still in Primary school and James had just started High school. Those were the days eh? We go to Sara with the girls" Tristan smiled at me, "yes we do, and this woman is one of the reasons my music career is so successful, she awesome and I'm sure my next girl can handle one of her songs. It's Reese Green" I smiled.

"I made it to Week 6!" Reese said happily, 

"The comments I have been getting are really giving me something to fight for, I believe in myself and I try and get better every week" She smiled.

In Rehearsals

Sara: I'm trusting you with this one Reese, I remember watching when Alexandra Burke sang this as her winners song and she was absolutely mesmerizing, I believe that you can sing this song just as good as she did you've proved week after week how good you are and this is a real challenge, the notes and timings have to be perfect. I know you'll make me proud.

"The competition is getting tough and all I want to do is make Sara proud, so I'm going to go out there and just give it my everything" Reese said to finish her VT off.

The music started and I already had goosebumps, her voice was stunning.

When she finished all four of us stood, James was whooping loud. I screamed with happiness, the crowd even stood. She couldn't get any better, that was her moment. She opened the show and they may as well finish it because she is already ready to sell out arena's.

"OH MY GOD I CAN'T SPEAK BECAUSE OF THE CROWD!" Jaymi yelled over the screaming crowd, they were going mental. All us judges turned around to try and calm the crowd, then we turned back to Reese who's hand was covering her mouth in shock, "Reese Green. You deserve every scream every clap. You are by far the best act in this competition and I know I shouldn't say that but it's the truth you are stunning, your voice is always note perfect. Ever since you came in this competition I knew you were special" Jaymi said pointing at her.